We Broke-up Because...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we broke up because..

attention seeker sya..

gusto nya parati kaming magkasama.

gusto ko din naman, kaso nga lang di ko kaya.

student pa lang ako non. maliit lang allowance ko.

medyo magkalayo pa kami.

north to south.

valenzuela-laspinas.

saka whenever we broke up.

ayun. parang niloloko nya ako.

3 times na nangyari.

so sumuko na ako.

tsktsk

He couldn't handle the responsibilities and the reality of being a father. He chose to nurse his own pride instead of swallowing it for the sake of his kid. Plus, he doesn't want to try and earn an honest living by working. He wanted to earn money by doing what he's always done: peddling drugs. I will not have it and I finally realized that my daughter does not need the kind of person he is. But I still love him and it hurts like hell that he just walked away from us and is not having the time of his life without strings attached while I'm wallowing in depression. I know, I know! But dang, love's a bitch. No matter how evil that man is, I still love him. And I want to get over him. The hardest part of all is waiting for time to heal the wounds that might not ever truly heal.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot take everything what's happening between us. I know she's smarter than me. She earns more than me. And at her first year after grad, she was able to attend a conference in Europe. Totally intelligent and has a handful of luck. Pero sana kahit busy sya pansinin nya man lang ako hindi yung kakausapin nya lang ako pag may time sya. I know she's always out of town, almost every week but a simple text message for me is I guess not too much to ask for.

She changed a lot. She became so materialistic. It's good to value the things money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure you haven't lost the precious things in life that money can't buy. She lied to me so many times and forgot that truth is the most valuable thing we had. When I see her smile, I know its not for me anymore and it hurts a lot. I want to say goodbye but I can't get the words out because in my heart, saying goodbye would just be a lie. I had to leave but I know I never left her behind.

Last Saturday, I went to places that will bring back good memories of her, when love is the only thing I can see in her eyes. I want to remember

her as a good person. I want to hold on to those memories so tight because memories are the only thing that won't change when everything else does.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...