We Broke-up Because...

• 3 weeks later...

Because she is a cheater and a flirt

Her family is a family of users and prosititutes

She is a lier.

She ask too many material things but she's unemployed and lazy.

I'd loved to pos her name and pics as a warning kasi talagng maganda sya .... pero bawal eh.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks man, really appreciate it. :)

On a previous relationship (I posted this on the Karma thread here), we broke up because she had hangups with this other guy she had a relationship with, and she decided to give them another try, which in effect leaves me up in the air falling on my ass. I sank into depression that time, kasi I really loved that girl and I was 100% committed to her. Tapos ganun lang.

I guess that's my unfortunate fault as a lover: going 100% even if the signs are there na it's gonna fall apart pretty soon. I can't help it. Like what I said to a girl I used to date, I love 100% and give everything I have, or I don't love at all.

that's really bad bro, that happened to me before, rebound relationship lang ako but it's good that it's over now and we both had closure naman so ok lang din, i sometimes browse her FB page kasi na miss ko din naman siya...

but it's good ganun ang perception mo sa pag ibig, i salute you on that!!

:)

bakit ganun ang mga pangyayari?? :(

Because she is a cheater and a flirt

Her family is a family of users and prosititutes

She is a lier.

She ask too many material things but she's unemployed and lazy.

I'd loved to pos her name and pics as a warning kasi talagng maganda sya .... pero bawal eh.

pwede ba i PM mo na lang bro?? para maiwasan na din??? aheheheh

:lol:

i am angsty, so let me count the ways:

~ because he's a lazy ass. he hardly texts. effort na mag-text once a day and would even say: "dapat ba araw-araw talaga? kailangan pa laging may report?" i am not asking for a per-minute thing, just to have regular communication.

~ because he's a lousy boyfriend. it would have been sweet kung hinahatid nya ko sa bahay after our date that ends up late. he lets me go home alone even after past midnight. he doesn't text if i got home ok.

~ because he has all the excuses in the world, the primary of which is being "busy." well, hello, mas busy ako. i travel a lot more. there are times i jump from one city to another, i cross islands. i work for as long as 14 hours on some days. but i remember to check out if he's ok.

~ because i caught him meeting up other girls through text. he also flirts with a lot of girls online.

~ because i pay for our dates 80 percent of the time. from the fare, to the food, to the movie, coffee, motel. you name it.

~ because my friends, who knew him from school and work, hates him and warned me that he is bad news. but i was so glassy-eyed before that he is a good guy and have changed from what they knew of him. i was wrong, he is a LOT worse that what they knew.

~ because he latched on me for freebies. he said we can only go out of town if i, again, would have a gift certificate like that ONLY time we traveled during an almost year-long relationship.

~ because even after all the things i did for him, he didn't take care of me well. yun nga lang pakunswelo ko e. pinabayaan ako. i spoiled him too much.

~ because slept in on me while i was giving him head. he eventually became a one-rounder guy.

~ because he is rude and would just disappear. he won't communicate with me for as long as 2 weeks, would bang the phone on me when we are still talking, would turn off his phone for days. he didn't give me respect, i don't know if i should spare him any.

~ because i never really got any surprise from him. nothing. no sweet stuff, hardly any quality time, not expressive, hardly tells me he loves me or he misses me. i was bored stiff.

~ because he didn't appreciate all the love, patience, understanding, effort i gave him.

~ because i got frustrated with his immaturity, lack of skill, enthusiasm, resourcefulness and kusa.

~ because he still doesn't realize what a lousy boyfriend he was. he asks for another chance and forgiveness every time he screws up and i always give in, but he does the bad stuff all over again.

~ because i asked for a break-up and he still won't let me go. i don't know which part of "you suck, i've had enough" he still doesn't get.

~ because i hate his porma, and he needs to brush up on his grooming and hygiene.

~ because by the tailend of the relationship, i don't feel loved at all. i just felt abused and neglected and super fcking stupid for giving him all the chance in the world.

Edited by vanillaLatte

I grew tired of the abuse and never being right to her.

I did good things to her but was never enough.

I could no longer take her current occupation since she does it with everybody anyways for a price.

I still cannot accept the fact she left me for a good for nothing a*hole .

He will probably be replaced once she gets tired of him as well. :)

i am angsty, so let me count the ways:

~ because he's a lazy ass. he hardly texts. effort na mag-text once a day and would even say: "dapat ba araw-araw talaga? kailangan pa laging may report?" i am not asking for a per-minute thing, just to have regular communication.

~ because he's a lousy boyfriend. it would have been sweet kung hinahatid nya ko sa bahay after our date that ends up late. he lets me go home alone even after past midnight. he doesn't text if i got home ok.

~ because he has all the excuses in the world, the primary of which is being "busy." well, hello, mas busy ako. i travel a lot more. there are times i jump from one city to another, i cross islands. i work for as long as 14 hours on some days. but i remember to check out if he's ok.

~ because i caught him meeting up other girls through text. he also flirts with a lot of girls online.

~ because i pay for our dates 80 percent of the time. from the fare, to the food, to the movie, coffee, motel. you name it.

~ because my friends, who knew him from school and work, hates him and warned me that he is bad news. but i was so glassy-eyed before that he is a good guy and have changed from what they knew of him. i was wrong, he is a LOT worse that what they knew.

~ because he latched on me for freebies. he said we can only go out of town if i, again, would have a gift certificate like that ONLY time we traveled during an almost year-long relationship.

~ because even after all the things i did for him, he didn't take care of me well. yun nga lang pakunswelo ko e. pinabayaan ako. i spoiled him too much.

~ because slept in on me while i was giving him head. he eventually became a one-rounder guy.

~ because he is rude and would just disappear. he won't communicate with me for as long as 2 weeks, would bang the phone on me when we are still talking, would turn off his phone for days. he didn't give me respect, i don't know if i should spare him any.

~ because i never really got any surprise from him. nothing. no sweet stuff, hardly any quality time, not expressive, hardly tells me he loves me or he misses me. i was bored stiff.

~ because he didn't appreciate all the love, patience, understanding, effort i gave him.

~ because i got frustrated with his immaturity, lack of skill, enthusiasm, resourcefulness and kusa.

~ because he still doesn't realize what a lousy boyfriend he was. he asks for another chance and forgiveness every time he screws up and i always give in, but he does the bad stuff all over again.

~ because i asked for a break-up and he still won't let me go. i don't know which part of "you suck, i've had enough" he still doesn't get.

~ because i hate his porma, and he needs to brush up on his grooming and hygiene.

~ because by the tailend of the relationship, i don't feel loved at all. i just felt abused and neglected and super fcking stupid for giving him all the chance in the world.

sis, nakakashock mabasa ang mga ito. :lol:

may mas lalala pa pala sa naranasan ko sa dating partner ko.

almost pareho ng sayo, pero mas malala lang ng kaunti ung iyo :P

---

so much for my reaction,

ung relationship ko with this guy, is somewhat the same

sa binanggit na reason ni VanillaLatte.

-at first, i was hoping the moment i noticed some negative acts from him,

magbabago pa. so i just pretended like a deaf/blind/numb girl.

sinabi na ng sisters ko, even my friends na our relationship wasnt right.

-nung una, napaka asikaso nya, frequently goes sa school to see me.

-he takes me home lalo na if late na, and during weekends at walang pasok

every monday, as promised, ipinagluluto nya ako at home. he even text me

frequently to check if i already ate, how i am doin`, worries if i tell him

something is wrong, or i feel bad/sick. in short todo asikaso and all.

after several months of being together, things slowly changed.

-kung dati, dinadalaw nya ako madalas sa school, 3-4x a week, nabawasan unti2.

naging 2x, minsan 1 nalang. or minsan wala. he would see me after 1-2weeks. :rolleyes:

-sabi ni Vanilla, hindi rin ako hinahatid kahit pa late na. he would let me commute

alone. kahit delikado. pag naghiwalay kame, sasakay lang siya ng LRT, or uuwi

riding his car, wala na siyang pakelam. lech! <_<

-dati he would take time to travel papunta sa house ko, and would spend alot of time with

me since hindi kame masyadong magkasama during school days. nabawasan rin paunti unti.

at nangyari na aabot ng isang buwan bago pa niya maiisip dumalaw. :angry:

-eto walang pagbabago. pag sick ako, hindi manlang nya iparamdam kahit sa text na nagaalala

siya for me. he would just text pag gusto nya. at pag nagtext ako. minsan nga, wala pang reply.

-another reason, pag may problema, eh would never let me know, tatahimik lang siya at

pahuhulain ako whats wrong. magsasalita lang siya pag like ilang buwan na nakalipas. pucha.

-masyadong magaling. hindi siya kahit kelan hihingi ng sorry not unless naibaon mo sa utak

nya ang pagkakamali nya. at pag hindi mo siya na point blank na talagang siya ang may sala.

para bang makikipag patayan pa sayo bago mo mapapagsorry.

-he's diabetic, pag nagkakasakit siya, mawawala siya ng ilang buwan, ni hay ni hoy wala.

mapa text, tawag, message ym kahit ano. tapos babalik kung kelan nya lang gusto. mawawala

pa siya sa mga important days na dapat andun siya. like nung huli, graduation ko,

na once in a lifetime, wala siya at hindi niya manlang ipinaliwanag bakit siya wala.

nung hiniwalayan ko lang talaga for good niya naisip ipaliwanag na naaksidente siya

kaya hindi nakapunta. pinaputi nya mata ko kakaantay. even ung parents ko ineexpect siya

that day. nakakahiya talaga <_<

-kahit sa intimate matters, palageng gusto nya, would hear things na pabor sakanya.

insecure siya on alot of things and keeps on comparing how he does things,

versus my ex bf that pisses me off.

-pag may problem, pinapabayaan nya lang ako mag isa. at pag tapos na, dun lang siya babalik.

-sa simula lang rin siya naglalambing, or gives me some sweet stuffs, after, wala na.

ni sulat na dating ginagawa niya, wala na. puro ako nalang palage ang nakakaalala.

-one last but important thing, nagsasalita siya like gAgawin ito, pupuntahan natin yan,

etc., NEVER NIYA TINUPAD. sinungaling pa. may ipapangako siya, hindi niya tutuparin.

sa mga dahilang to, at sobrang super duper pasensya at pagkakataon na binigay ko,

tulad ng sabi ng iba, ang haba ng pisi ko, nasagad rin. kahit anung pagsisikap nya

na maaging ok kame. pero talagang wala na. i felt fully numb. tingin ko nalang sakanya,

wala ng pakelam sakanya even a bit, at kahit anu pang mangyari, hindi na talaga babalik

sakanya. :rolleyes: