We Broke-up Because...

the same thing happened to me :(

You know what's bad about it? She thinks it's perfectly fine! It's really frustrating. As much as I want not to believe what my friend said to me before, I'm starting to consider the fact that Leo's are (Some, not all. I want to make that VERY CLEAR, para walang away.) full of themselves, considering that I had living proof right in front of me. o_0

Edited by Knucklehead7

I could not handle fooling her anymore. I go MPs then go out with her thinking that I was faithful. She does not deserve to be treated like that.

Same reason, it wasn't just the MPs but the constant flings while her back was turned. I don't know if she had a feeling something was going on or if she was oblivious about it. She was always more busy because her job required 6 days a week, mall hours, since she was a department store manager for a large mall. Me on the other hand, I had my own business so I have alot of money and alot of idle time to spend it on.

I decided that rather than let her catch me red-handed, I'd just break it off instead. She deserves a better guy than me. Or maybe I deserve a girl who can play my game... whichever.

You know what's bad about it? She thinks it's perfectly fine! It's really frustrating. As much as I want not to believe what my friend said to me before, I'm starting to consider the fact that Leo's are (Some, not all. I want to make that VERY CLEAR, para walang away.) full of themselves, considering that I had living proof right in front of me. o_0

well, her most important priority is her work and the possibility of work and a BF is not in her head..

the fact na she thinks it's fine really shows you you're not one of the most important person in her life...

but it's good you learned from this and good luck in the future bro..

well, her most important priority is her work and the possibility of work and a BF is not in her head..

the fact na she thinks it's fine really shows you you're not one of the most important person in her life...

but it's good you learned from this and good luck in the future bro..

Thanks man, really appreciate it. :)

On a previous relationship (I posted this on the Karma thread here), we broke up because she had hangups with this other guy she had a relationship with, and she decided to give them another try, which in effect leaves me up in the air falling on my ass. I sank into depression that time, kasi I really loved that girl and I was 100% committed to her. Tapos ganun lang.

I guess that's my unfortunate fault as a lover: going 100% even if the signs are there na it's gonna fall apart pretty soon. I can't help it. Like what I said to a girl I used to date, I love 100% and give everything I have, or I don't love at all.

inintay ko n mag sawa ako well lahat pala ng bagay eh marunong magsawa coz before i was too dillusional n mahal ko to eh kaya lahat kaya ko...Until one day nagising ako wla sya, ako si tanga gawa ng ways, pero ang dmi excuses ayaw naman makipag break..Until nasanay n lang ako n wala sya hanggang sa nasanay ng nasanay until bale wala na....then whenever i looked back naisip ko wlang sense of direction yung relasyon pero good thing at wlang 3rd party involved naman..kaso he was too childish and easy go lucky kasi kaya ayun matagal ko n syang inalis sa buhay ko...atleast ngaun mag sacrifice man akopang sarili ko n lang....sa mga martir dyan dont worry may araw din na magigising kayo