We Broke-up Because...

Months before our 6th year anniversary, she woke up saying that she doesn't love me the same way and with a question, "What if we are not really meant for each other?"

I never said a thing. I prepared for work, packed everything I can put in my bag then left with a heavy heart. I thought I knew her well. I never looked back ever since.

In time, I'll be ok.

Months before our 6th year anniversary, she woke up saying that she doesn't love me the same way and with a question, "What if we are not really meant for each other?"

I never said a thing. I prepared for work, packed everything I can put in my bag then left with a heavy heart. I thought I knew her well. I never looked back ever since.

In time, I'll be ok.

aww this was so sad...

we broke up... hmppp kasi he loves me then me gusto sya ibang girl? ano yun dalawa kami? kahit na ayaw nya ko mawala the fact na tumingin sya sa ibang girl that means me mali sa rel namen that means me kulang sakin o me hinahanap sya na wala sakin... so I let go na lang noh... hindi ako tanga hindi ako martyr... if you love me truly there;s no way na makakhanap o titingin ka pa sa ibah maliban sakin

now I'm free and I'm happy and waiting for that prince charming of mine =))