We Broke-up Because...

We broke up because..Personality wise? makaiba talaga kami..Maybe she deserve someone na mas mamahalin ang tatanggapin cia and magiging msaya cia..Hindi na rin siya masaya sakin kaya i decided to let her go..And i deserve someone better if not the best siguro.. ;) Too bad bad break up and sana maging magkaibigan parin kami..

• 2 weeks later...

he was lonely..he was out of the country.. white-washed girl was pursuing him.. he was a dickhead.. they end up doing it and finally realized he's indeed enjoying the great times of orgasms..then he fell in love with these orgasms..he admits he's a dickhead in the end and said sorry..what an a-hole.it was funny how i was thankful. :thumbsupsmiley: i had a diamond ring that he gave for an engagement, which i can use when going to parties and gimmicks for me to bling. :thumbsupsmiley:

1st = it started because she liked me and i thought it was convenient. later on, i found her personality dry and lifeless. i broke up with her so i can have SEB (my first). later in life, i realized my first ex was great in bed and one of the best kissers i ever had.

2nd = she was 15, i was 18, we met once a week for 30 mins and for her fun means calling names to each other. childish girl + no sex = not worth it.

3rd = she liked me, i thought it was convenient. later i discovered were not having sex and i dont find her attactive enough to warrant seeing her everyday. no sex + no attraction = on to the next!

4th = fell in love thru txt *lol* such a charming girl ... only to find out she was really a 40 year old woman after 6 months of talking and sop. we met, had sex (my first MILF) ... it was all good, but we possibly couldnt be together. aside from looking too different, she is pretty prominent. the best part here is that i developed a taste for MILFs *lol*

5th = the first girl i fell in love with. very beautiful, very charming, fluent with english. she doesnt want to be on top, it became an issue... we fought ... another girl was serving herself to me, had it with her add that with an issue of an unresolved internet romance springing back ... i made the mistake of being honest and told her, she couldnt forgive me ... she f#&ked me till she found another guy, after which she broke up with me and i was devastated. i was chemically addicted to this woman. it was hard moving on.

6th = a prof who had a crush on me. it was convenient. later, i noticed how negative i have become since being with her and started the missing the guy i was with my last ex. my mistake was turning a fubu relationship into a bf-gf thing... she did love me so much that it lasted 1 year, while i was sleeping around left and right (of course she never found out and it wasnt that often anyway). i broke up with her and the freedom was amazing.

7th = a girl i found ugly but because of her intelligence, class and ability to speak fluent english, i found myself inlove with her. she wasnt chinese, or anywhere near it, and my family couldnt accept that id end up with someone who looked like her. it had to end. she ddnt want to have sex with me... so when we broke up, i was really happy releasing my semen on women rather than my lap *lol* i did miss her personality though.

-most terrible break up was no. 5

-most terrible relationship was no.6

-most kilig relationship was no. 5

-most intelligent relationship was no.7

-best kisser was no.1

-best f#&k was ... mmm... no.5

-woman i wanna f#&k again is no.1

-woman i wanna have a relationship again = NONE!

• 3 weeks later...