We Broke-up Because...

• 2 weeks later...

hoping and praying ako that I wouldn't visit this topic to write my own "We broke-up because" story one day :)

Habang ba-on ako sa trabaho para lang masuportahan siya para magbagong buhay siya kasi nagkakilala kami sa Massage Parlor, Nahuli ko siya na gumimik, with her tropa, na may kasama na mga lalake; Sobrang sexy yung suot; nakipaglasingan hanggang 3am in umaga; Nakipag-landi-an; at, pinatayan ako ng cp ------ Shet siya, Punyeta Siya.......Sige guys babawi na ako, uubusin ko lahat ng MP sa Q.Avenue - from Wilderness, to Sylvannus, to Kremlin, to Royal Orchids, pati Utopia damay na, ++++ GoodLife...

Ito yung nagmahal, nasaktan, mag-sasauna na ulit....................

We didn't broke up as there was never an us. So it's more likely I broke myself, trying to fix us, and it will continue breaking unless she will do something about it. That's how much I love her, she might call this a "drama" again. I'm just conveying my honest, and genuine feelings for her. So, I will just leave with a smile, since I know, there is nothing she can do about it, as she is not willing to fix me too, but I will not take this against her. It just happen that I am a man, that fell in love with a woman.