Boobsie? Maintain It!

Guest REBEL_CHIC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

im not really full-breasted, suffice it to say that im contented with what the man above gave me.

may post na avoid wearing push-up bra.

well, i dont know any other bra. hahaha.

maybe they're not hard-core push-ups,

coz if i push them some more, the nuns who brought me up will suffer an MI.

moderate support during the day.

then take it off during sleep.

so far, wala pa namang nagrereklamo.

even my female co-workers "drool" over.

AND im not a young 20-something anymore.

so yes, im boasting about it. B)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

Honestly, boobs appearance really depends in each woman. There are some who are gifted with kind of big and round ones (this is rare), some have big but a little saggy ones (these are common but all natural), some with big but really really saggy ones (even though they are not yet a mother) and some with small ones.

Mothers who breastfed really have a sagging tendency. It is common and it is normal. I am not saying that women with sag breast should be proud of this but this is reality. It sags because it will be full of milk and when the baby sucks all the milk, it will be shrink again. This is called Breast Involution. Just imagine a rubber band being stretched again and again. That's the simple explanation. So let us get over with mom's who breastfed. Motherhood is not a joke. Gradual change in the body is a big adjustment for mothers.

Just keep in mind that sagging happens to all women sooner or later except those with very small breasts. For some of some, it happens sooner, even without pregnancy. There are even many teens with drooping breasts. It is not that uncommon! Obviously large breast will sag easier since the gravity is pulling them more. The ligament and skin will be stretched and so, the breast drops. Also, when breast bounce during active sports such as basketball, volleyball, tennis, badminton and etc. those ligaments can be also stretched and even torn. This is the reason why a good sports bra is recommended for support.
Women tend to be bothered by sagging because they feel it makes them less attractive. However, you might be surprised to learn that according to comments we have received, it is NOT a turn-off to many guys. We women may be overly preoccupied about something that isn't nearly as much an issue with the opposite sex as we might think!
Guys, let us not judge. You do not know how it is complicated to be a woman. You can just tell how they look or how they act but only few can understand what is genetics and what is really going on inside a woman's body. Women don't talk about the sizes of your **** too much or how it looked like, But then, just respect what they have too.
Exercise and diet can really help but these is all about genes and physique. Sometimes, even with extensive exercise and nutrition. It just can't be changed. You just gotta be confident and love the real you.
Mia
Midas Touch
Branch Manager

I seconded. Small or big, it does not matter for as long as it is real even it is a tiny little one (no kidding). Because there are some "homosexuals" who look pretty and astonishing with their boobs but that thing we know is not natural or real so I rather with the tiny one than with the fake boobs. Hey, I'm not against LBTG.. I just don't like fake boobs.

Edited by arnold123
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...