• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What Is The Hardest Thing For You To Say...

a lot will say - no more, no way..but this is often easier said than done...i have seen a lot...and they have continued...

but it really depends on the "ugali" of the person -kung player talaga, and how the relationship was then, and what type of relationship the "cheating" was...if it was a one night stand...well, baka may second chance pa...if the person is a habitual offender, then forget it...if the person has been having the other relationship for quite some time, then also forget it!

i was cheated on nung college. nung time na yon parang naisip ko i still want her back. well eventually, sumama na siya dun sa ibang guy. stupid me was still trying to woo her back.

looking back though, it's better na di na din kami nagkabalikan. it would never be the same anyway. but it was a humbling and great learning experience.

Question lang, just to clear the boundaries.. kapag ba sinabing "cheat", kasama ba dun yung pagpatol sa MPA,PSP,fUBU? (No strings attached). Kasi guilty ako kung ganun!

are you related to bill clinton????hehe :lol: ...technically that's included...wala namang degree degree yun - "kung one night stand lang okay lang siguro puedeng pagbigyan pero kung binabahay na ibang usapan" type of "cheating" hehe...cheating is cheating...but as to how much the partner is willing to forgive may depend on the type of cheating that you did...

• 4 weeks later...

i gave her so many chances mga bro to change...i swallowed my pride and still accepted her with open arms hoping that we can start with a clean slate..kaya lang bro..i discovered that she has not changed..the lies become bigger and unbearable mga bro..everyone has a limit ..the funny thing she was even the one who called it quits after all she has done to me!!!!GRRRRRRR..Stupid ko talaga!!!..learned the hard way!