Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

ang ugaling pinoy na ayaw ko e yung pag ka free loader nya lalo na yung mga provincial folks. can't really understand why when they meet people from either manila who may seem to be doing well or more so a balikbayan, its the libre and pasalubong that comes to mind almost instantly. this also goes when they find out someone won big may it be in a gambling game or others. i can respect the balato in the concept of sharing your luck and blessing. what i can't understand is that some act as if its your obligation to do so and if you don't....they tongues start wagging.

whenever i see that i feel embarrassed. life is hard i know pero must we act like parang hindi talaga kumakain ....

laging nakatambay sa mall kahit walang bibilhin... bakit hindi na lang maglinis ng bahay or tumulong sa bahay... there's gotta be something na mas importante magagawa sa bahay kesa tumambay sa mall all the time...

another one... tsismosa at inggitera... sa sobrang inggit, maninira at mang tsitsismis kahit hindi totoo

ayaw ko sa ugaling pinoy:

kapalmuks - hilig magpalibre

tamad - ayaw mag trabaho, un bng hintay lng ng hulog ng langit

wlang disiplina - tapon dito tapon doon pag nagka problema maghahanap ng masisisi

over sensitive na wla sa lugar - pag may nasabi ka magagalit agad hindi inuunawa ung narinig o nabasa

1. Lack of DISCIPLINE

2. Not the Flushing the Toilet

3. Lack of Respect for Women (I refer to those jeepney and truck drivers and carpenters and the like who give rude remarks to women)

4. Irresponsible drivers

5. Filipino Time

Just one story:

There was one Prime Minister of our neighboring Asian country who asked some members of his staff to visit other Asian countries and report to him what their country lacks. So his staff went to different Asian countries and reported to the PM. The staff said that all the countries they visited have very unique advantages such as natural resources, technology, etc. but what all of those countries lacked was the DISCIPLINE of the country, so the PM, based on that report, built his country based on DISCIPINE and they are very successful now! It all boils down to Discipline -- how we respect each other as a people & how we love our country.

"Utang na loob" kahit anong gawin mo, di mo pwedeng bayaran yan. Matulog ka nang isang gabi sa kamaganak at hanggang kamatayan ay baon ka sa utang. Pag nagpadala ka, maski isang libong dolyar, may utang ka pa rin, habang buhay. :angry:

Kaya bihira akong umasa sa iba, dahil takot ako dito.

One thing I really dont like is some parents tend to think their offsprings are their way to get a better life. Its the parents responsibility to ensure the future of his/her children but not expect to get something in return except their children's love and gratitude.

Free :hypocritesmiley: