Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

Ito yung ugali na ayoko sa majority ng Filipino.

Kung may umasenso sa ibang bansa na Pinoy or may dugong pinoy pero hindi naman dito lumaki eh ibabalita sa news na may Dugong Filipino. Tapos makikisali mga pinoys na "Uy Filipino yan"

Kung Umasesno sila sa ibang bansa eh dahil magaling mga nagtrain sa kanila dun. Hindi dahil may dugong filipino yun.

utak talangka! :thumbsdownsmiley:

a friend of mine from guam told me na kung solid lang sana mga pinoy dun, malamang ang governor ng guam ay isang pinoy, pati mga elected officials dun malamang pinoy lahat. malaki kasi ang population ng mga pinoy dun. ang problema daw eh ang dami daw nilang factions.... away away daw sila at naghihilahan pababa :thumbsdownsmiley:

crab mentality!! yan! bullshit talaga yang ugali na yan! :angry:

aside from that yung politika sa office.. its somewhat related sa crab mentality! :grr:

naiinggit lang ung iba porket you've done a great job and you'v been acknowledge by your boss for it! sabihin nila sipsip ka! :grr:

:mtc:

pangit sa ugali ng mga Filipino ay yung inaasa nila lahat sa gobyerno ang kanilang pag-ahon sa kahirapan... lahat ng problema nila, gusto nila gobyerno ang gagawa ng solusyon. dapat wag nila iasa sa gobyerno ang pag-asenso at pag-ahon nila sa kahirapan. magsumikap sila... para guminhawa ang kanilang buhay.

hmmmmm i was back there for the first time in 10 years... so a lot has changed, i was 14 when i left and was 24 when i got back.

i was still the same wacky person who's in touch with my roots but of course, there's the occasional culture shock ... haha

i hate the way people don't seem to know how to line up, if they were here in australia and they behaved that way, they would've prolly got into an argument already.

ugh, sometimes i lose my cool and actually say, "excuse me, do u mind? i was here first. wait for your turn or didn't u learn that at school?"

ahaha more said in english than tagalog... fark, so maarte... the girls there are so maarte!!!!!! feeling sino!!!!!!! ugh, it makes me sick and soooooooo worried abt their fcking weight. heller, wake up to reality, u're all stick figures - easily broken if someone snaps u in two. my friend is an extra small here in oz, she went back to the phils and copped a lot of sht about being fat. OMG she's like so skinny.

what's with the obessesion about body size anyway? fckin shallow people. dont get me wrong, im proud to be pinoy but there are some traits that makes me wanna puke and disown my country.

oh and another thing, i hate it when filipinos all think they're top sht and how they belittle everyone.

i've noticed with filipinos that they tend to insult each other in a joking manner. pffffttttttttt talk about low self esteem.

hmmmmmm i have a long list but that would make me seem unpatriotic or whatever, if i voice them all out.