Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

• 2 weeks later...
highly inconsiderate.

i find americans to be more polite, friendly and respectful, i dunno.

i find it hard that Filipinos are inconsiderate -_- we have this bad attitude of always taking into consideration of what the other person would feel before act on something. not like americans which are blunt!

i work in a call center who receives calls from americans and boy!!! i will guarantee that they are the most disrespectful, rude and racist of all the foreigners i have encountered. i had worked before in the airport and i have encountered almost all types of foreign passengers. The americans tops my list, the englishmen are a close second. the english though would politely hide their rudeness.

this is based on my personal and my colleagues/peers experiences :hypocritesmiley:

I dunno if this attitude is common only to Pinoys but here's another thing I noticed:

Bakit yung ibang tao dyan, pag in-love, sa syota lang nakasentro at umiikot ang mundo? Pag yayain mo kumain, umalis, isama sa lakad or gumimik, karamihan ang sagot... "Sorry, di ako puwede eh. May lakad kami ni TOOOOT."

Pero pag may malaking problema, nag-break or cool off, nag-LQ sila ng syota nya, manghihiram ng gamit or uutang ng pang-date sayo... aba naalala ka bigla!

Hehe! Maybe it's none my business but I can't help but wonder. Of course we know our priorities but don't you think it's a bad idea to neglect or forget about our friends? After all, when the sh*t hits the fan, they're we got and kung iisipin mas matagal mo na silang kakilala at nakasama. We've been through thick and thin tapos ganun na lang?

I dunno if this attitude is common only to Pinoys but here's another thing I noticed:

Bakit yung ibang tao dyan, pag in-love, sa syota lang nakasentro at umiikot ang mundo? Pag yayain mo kumain, umalis, isama sa lakad or gumimik, karamihan ang sagot... "Sorry, di ako puwede eh. May lakad kami ni TOOOOT."

Pero pag may malaking problema, nag-break or cool off, nag-LQ sila ng syota nya, manghihiram ng gamit or uutang ng pang-date sayo... aba naalala ka bigla!

Hehe! Maybe it's none my business but I can't help but wonder. Of course we know our priorities but don't you think it's a bad idea to neglect or forget about our friends? After all, when the sh*t hits the fan, they're we got and kung iisipin mas matagal mo na silang kakilala at nakasama. We've been through thick and thin tapos ganun na lang?

hehehehe, kaw naman pre pagbigyan mo na bka ndi yan maka iskor hehe peace :)

Pinays who marry foreigners and who think they're now better than everyone else (maybe they think they become whiter/classier via osmosis) sheesh give me a break.

This dumb attachment to basketball/NBA and anything American when the rest of the world is into soccer.

The concept of maids/domestic 'helpers' (servants) which is so backwards

Thinking that 'new' (e.g. buildings, architecture) is always better to the extent that we've demolished heritage sites

Just being untidy and not having any concept of aesthetics.