Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

• 4 months later...

Friggin' Talangka! Everywhere you go in the world it's mostly the Filipinos who have this trait, NOT all but mostly! Imbes na maging masaya ung iba jan na successful ka or umaasenso, they will instead talk behind your back and discredit you and try to pull you down and I don't know why.

Oh and prone to corruption.

Lack of GENUINE concern for country and fellow Filipinos. Bayanihan's suppose to be a Filipino trait we can be proud of, but I don't see it. We are so susceptible to abuse. Basta makikinabang, labas na sa bintana ang mga prinsipiyo.

Isa pa ay yung kabakyaan ng marami sa atin. I hate it when when even girls talk like fags. Too much local show biz perhaps? Network owners don't give sht about being socially responsible and doing their part in educating the masses. I know it is business but, regardless of the cost to society?

• 3 weeks later...

MANANA Habit It is ironic that the Spanish would accuse Filipinos of being lazy when they themselves taught us the mañana habit in the first place. Known as “tomorrow” in English, the habit encourages procrastination, an “ability” we Filipinos have since turned into an art form. Even the most urgent of projects and tasks can be relegated for some other time; we are only forced to work on them when the deadline is near. It’s a miracle we get things done in this country.

I can sum it up to "lack of respect" as shown by litterbugs everywhere, bad driving habits, loud talkers in public transport and places,, not cleaning up in fast food establishments, hay naku the list can go on. If only kabayans behave as good as when we are abraod then life back home would be more tolerable.

Not generalizing, of course.

• 3 weeks later...

Most spoiled commuters. Pwede naman lakaran pero magmomotor pa na walang helmet defense pag nahuli dyan lang naman daw sila. Yung may pumara para bumaba na pwede ka na rin bumaba kasi ilang metro na lang layo mo pero pinili mo pa ring pumara ulit para sakto sa pinto nyo baba mo.