Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

Madami unahin na natin crab mentality, pag nakita nkaka angat sa ung iba maiinggit pilitbhihilhin pababa, 2nd dito sa atin pag sikat ka sure na mananalo ka sa politika regardless kung qualified ka or hindi, 3rd Ningas kugon, sa una lang magaling pag tumatagal wla na, lalo na mga politiko, 4th bahala na attitude, oops work muna ulit hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of things that I don't like... but I tolerate them because it can't be helped, sometimes. I say this because that's just how things are.

I don't mind crab mentality, I usually just outmaneuver these pot shooters, haha. I mean if they go crabby on me, then that's on them. I just need to solidify some form of defense against them. Like, powering through whatever they have against me to a point that they can't complain about anything-- rising to occasions, etc. Then comes the so called "Filipino Time", I'm not fond of it but ganun talaga si Juan e, most people are guilty of this and sometimes, I am too unfortunately.

There are others of course but it'd be a loooong list.

What I don't tolerate though is the fact about how a lot of us are into borrowing money and not have the decency to pay it back. Often times these people are very antagonistic pa, claiming that they are the victim. This alone brings me to how the saying goes, "There is no honor among thieves".

1. The tendency to throw the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to issues.

2. The inability to do sane root cause analysis.

3. Smart shaming

4. Commenting on issues with heavy opinions but no factual bases or sufficient knowledge.

5. Shooting the messenger rather than criticizing the message.

• 2 weeks later...