Filipino Habit That You Hate

Guest airmax

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 11:29 PM, NightWriter said:

Some Filipinos who live abroad and think they’ve reached their dreams and come home to Manila for a visit and making their relatives pay for their hotel and food and stuff. These so called Fil-Am would be boastful of the places they’ve been, the signatured bags and shoes they own, their cars while their relatives are paying for everything! 

Little did their relatives know that this filipino in the U.S. has filed for bankruptcy, their house is similar to a hoarders, and they work in minimal labor work. 

lalim ng hugot oh ! 🤣

• Like (+1) 1

I'm in retail business, ang ayaw ko are 1) boss pwede mag padding sa resibo 2) boss may naiwan pa parts sa jobsite pwede pa dagdag sa resibo. 3) boss bigyan mo na lang ako blank invoice. 4) boss pa lagay na lang orig OEM parts sa resibo pero replacement lang kukunin ko. tapos if you dont to dance with them . sige ok lang boss sa iba na lang kung di pwede.  or kasi boss tumatawad yun customer kaya sa parts ko na lang babawiin  and many more 

On 8/9/2022 at 12:44 PM, FF said:

lalim ng hugot oh ! 🤣

Oh don't you know it! This happened aparently from a relative who married some guy from Norway. Mga kwento ng mga kamag-anak. You know naman. Mahilig tayo sa mga 'talakayan' at chismis. 

Just recently lang someone ask me for some money to get a visa to the UK e di naman kami close - classmate ko lang when I was in Highschool. I think that it's a bad idea to lend money to people, especially friends. Some people just want to have a piece of your glory without working on themselves muna. 

Mga utangera - don't get involved with them. Tell them straight that you're not lending anything! 

Mga 'arbor naman ng stuff mo' people - Don't give anything kasi expect mo na hihingi ng isa pa yan. 

• Winner! (+1) 1