• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Your First Million - Inspirational Stories

my experience and opinion.... (i'm not rich by any standard, ordinaryong mamamayan lang po)

the first million is like getting it down and dirty, nitty and gritty, plans, designs, execution, lahat. after the first million, well, life gets easier and easier. the first million you need to work hard, and the hard part is not to spend it. watch all your peers get new shoes, clothes, new phone, a car, a house, trips aborad... etc. but by building a base for a sound business, starting it, running it for a year or two, millions seem easier to come by. I spent so many years working hard, but in the end, there are much more better ideas and ways on how to get the things that you always dreamed of... I hope you find yours too :)

Made my first million investing in the stock market and from starting my own business. Its as the people said above. Blood sweat and tears. Sometimes people go into business for the wrong reasons like gusto nila ng work-life balance kaya mageentrepreneur nalang para hawak mo oras mo. That comes after you are successful. Sa simula grabeng hirap usually pagdadaanan mo even harder and more time consuming than being an employee

• Like (+1) 2
  • 4 months later...

Got my first million thru buy and sell ng oto tapos working as an IT person... so madali lang din... pero mas panalo yung paupo upo ka lang tapos kita ka na talaga... yung buy and sell malaking puhunan din kelangan. Tsaka chambahan sa buyer na gusto yung tinda mo.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It took a while to earn my 1st million pesos. I had to work about 3 yrs of savings and putting money aside to earn my first million pesos. After that i branched out in retirement funds and opening a mutual fund account online. I also bought my first condo and now I its being rented. Bottomline if you made your first million pesos after that you are driven to make more money and focus on trying to better yourself. Huwag masyadong gumastos and barkada and stick with the plan. I put 20 percent of my salary bago ko budgetin yung pera ko. That's how I got my first million pesos.

• 5 weeks later...