• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

• 2 months later...

The last one is in Bacolod with a child and working as an online teacher while still trying to pursue his music career... He is really too old for that already.

The others, I don't know anymore.

I'm only curious about one of my ex'es because he is literally the best sex I've ever had... I wonder where he is or if he is married. He is not the marrying kind though.

Ex no.1,My first love! nasa Japan; HS gf,almost 7 months na since yung last date namin. Always looking forward to our next meeting.

Ex no.2, My accidental love! nasa Chicago;College gf, more than a year na since the last . Maybe next year magkita ulit kami.

Wala ng iba silang dalawa lang.

I have a very good relationship with the both of them, from when we were still bf and gf; till this day,pare-parehas na nga lang kaming taken na.

And yes the sex is still the best part of our meeting (when it's time for that moment).

• 2 months later...

I have a habit of easily letting go since I always exhaust all opportunities to keep a relationship, and if it does not work, it's probably not me. This way, I don't get hung up. I also don't talk to them after, so it wouldn't be much of a hassle for both of us.

My last one was asking for breakup sex but I didn't go since I had this habit and kind of a rule to myself, which never failed to keep me a happy person.

• 1 year later...

1st ex - He's a single dad and works as a Physical trainer in Eastwood at some Fitness place, may sugar mommy na may 6 kids.

2nd ex - still single pa din siguro -tanders na din na nakatira sa building ng Parents niya.

3rd ex - He's probably mooching with other women's money again - the eternal Parasite.

4th ex - He's still single, he wants me to move to his country...but doesn't want to move to the U.S.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...