Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

the bitches are still alive. ive heard news about them but ive never kept in touch.

1st - ran away with some jeepney driving looking guy with bad boy style of panliligaw. married that dude. her parents disowned her. now they are starving to death in poverty somewhere in cavite

2nd - this gal used her looks. bagged a forty something rich chinese bachelor while just 23. living like a princess in singapore.

3rd - parents are aholes who has the notion being the one to select the bf for their daughter. chose the wrong dude. got pregnant by the guy and now a complete battered wife in las pinas.

4th - went to japan with the promise of coming back complete with plans for the future and tons of tears. the bitch never came back. never even bothered to call.

5th - dominant bitch who milked the living s@%t out of my finances. hope she burns in hell. still in pampanga.

Edited by soloflight

Lemmesee...

1st girlfriend (way back high school): got pregnant by some dude and now living somewhere in Mandaluyong, making both ends meet.

2nd girlfriend: now in Germany, didn't know she's filthy rich until we broke up :) sayang haha

3rd girlfriend: working as a nurse for a diagnostic clinic. is now happily engaged

4th girlfriend: graduating from college this year.

3rd and 4th still affect me :P in some ways...

di q alam qng nasan na yun di q na din alam kung may bago na xa>.....

gusto q na xang kalimutan kaya lumipat na q ng work....

naiiyak lang tlga aq lage pag nandun aq sa place na yun....

astig kasi kung bakit naging kme eh.....

•  
  • How many? Isa pa lang ex ko kasi eh. :rolleyes:
  • Know where she is? Yep, she's still working in the same bank as a teller. :blush:
  • How's her life? Still going strong with her current Bf. :angry2:
  • Affected? Slightly. Not as much as before. :angry2: --> :( --> :unsure: --> :mellow:
  • Why? Because pain and damaged that she had done to me has really dug deep down inside me. I want her to be happy but a part of me wanted vengeance. I want to stop that. Hopefully, Forget and Forget so that I can forgive. A part of my heart is still in love with her. :P

have relatively good knowledge of my ex's whereabouts and also them of me

but of course you there are always certain aspects which they and even i keep from each other

1st single

2nd complicated status niya

3rd married, hopefully they are happy

4th single but i think there's someone in the midst

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know where they are now, but I do want to see my first GF with her politician husband, want to see their faces when they see me especially her husband and so that I could tell this to his face "I'm way, way hotter than you" laugh.gif Then after that I think I might need to invest on those armored vehicles, private bodyguards and level 3 armored vests. hahaha laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First - living in the province working as a nurse while husband is abroad. She had two kids already.

Second - works at the same company but is currently the boss there. Would have been my boss if we belong to the same branch tsk tsk rolleyes.gif She's still not married but i think she's in a relationship and yes we're civil.

Third - is in Japan and also works there. Married the long time bf before me after we unofficially broke up and i came back here in Manila to pursue my career. She also has two kids already.

** Only counted the really serious ones and not those that did not last for at least a year.