Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

...this is a really nice question.... wow... let's see... there were so many of them really, but the ones that are still in my heart, i'm gonna try to remember:

my first love - woookay... she recently just found me in facebook. i found out she has 3 kids and living in the same place in our province where i found her. didnt change that much. she seems to be very much stuck in the past...she writes just the same as she did when we were together... still talking about the same little things that she talked about when we were in high school. wow....

the one i never laid my hands on - i heard that she's working as a smalltime model in culiacan, sinaloa in mexico.

my one and only true love - met her in baja california, mexico when i was there. i'm sure she's happy with tony, my old gym buddy! i met her little baby girl before i left the states. she's probably living in san diego by now. i still love her...

there's one who i know works in hongkong - i think as a maid. i dont know why she did something so stupid. she used to be a college IT Instructor. I'm sure she has her own plans.

one of them can't get over me just yet... she still writes nasty email messages to my present gf. she's in laguna with her 2 kids. she still wants to get back with me.

there is one who i cant seem to forget... i met her in a club in qc. we were only together for a couple of weeks, and i had to leave. we kept in contact while i was away, but after receivng a message from her "live-in boyfriend", i broke it off with her. I'm sure she's still trying to get her nursing degree in a universtiy in QC.

and the others... i dont know what the hell happened to them. i'd love to hear from them... i'll look em up from fs or fb.

thank u poh mga saers.... ciao.....

• 3 weeks later...

She's right here in the office, officemate ko siya

But she is already with another guy

I love her so much. But because of something I did, she broke up with me. I was so stupid

Now I see her everyday with her new bf. They come to work together, they take breaks together, during work they go to each other's place and whisper sweet nothings and they leave work together

Worse of all, they are situated just a few feet from my area. So I can't help but see them

My heart is crushed every time I see them. I feel like a huge stone slab keeps ramming my chest every minute of every hour of every day

I want her back so bad. I love her with all my heart :cry:

Ex 1 : nasa bulacan..may asawa na rin, may isa na ring anak (dalawang beses kong naging ex to hehehe)

Ex 2: may asawa na rin, may anak na isa nsa marikina na ata cla nakatira dun sa magulang ng asawa nya

Ex 3: nasa bulacan..may asawa na rin, dalawa na anak (hinihintay nito ang pag-uwi ko ng pinas, gusto ata ako matikman ulet hehehe)

Ex 4: nsa las pinas....merong 3 anak, hiwalay sa tatay ng mga anak nya ( kasalukuyang kong nilalandi para pag-uwi ko eh magkatikiman ulet kami hehehe...)

She's right here in the office, officemate ko siya

But she is already with another guy

I love her so much. But because of something I did, she broke up with me. I was so stupid

Now I see her everyday with her new bf. They come to work together, they take breaks together, during work they go to each other's place and whisper sweet nothings and they leave work together

Worse of all, they are situated just a few feet from my area. So I can't help but see them

My heart is crushed every time I see them. I feel like a huge stone slab keeps ramming my chest every minute of every hour of every day

I want her back so bad. I love her with all my heart :cry:

wow... having read your signature, i'm surprised that this kind of thing will even happen to u.... anyway fahfrd, i hope that u get over it soon enough. I went through the same exact thing that u are going through right now. It sucks... but the good thing is i know that it's gonna be over before u realize it. just take comfort that the person that u love is happy - with or without u..... take it easy friend....

let me again refresh, hahahaha

my latest ex is still working in a CC....

one is now married but i don't know if she is still in the ad agency in Makati

one is a neighbor but i don't see her now,

my japayuki ex, i don't know where she is now though i would love to see her again, just catch up

one is a single mom, i don't know where she is though she lives in CAINTA, sana di siya masyado napinsala sa last storm ONDOY,

:)

the others / flings i don't care, hahaha

My ex is in the states, looking for a dumb americano to marry her so she can stay there. BAH!

Boy i surely was right, I just found out that she is now pregnant and gave birth to a kid in the states. I knew something was up. I hope that kid is not mine.

really need sum help on dis...

im leaving for a few weeks (work/holiday) so i was a bit 2 busy to notice anythn different outside worklife..

den awhile ago, my best bud suddenly blurts out dat he's starting to have feelings for my ex!

he's asking me first daw before he makes his move..

it started wen my ex tried to get back together a few months ago. wen we decided na hindi p time, she started calling and asking my friend for advice abt how to handle our breakup.. tas dey go to d same church.. and now he's starting to feel something for her.

how do i handle dis without losing my friend? personally im annoyed dat my ex wud do dis since, wen we wer 2gedr, 1 f d thngs we had problems with was how close she was to her barkada (mostly guys). now dat wer over she decides to call my friends for advice! dis is d second tym dis happnd, medyo wierd p kmi wit my odr friend pero nuthn hapnd wit dem. so dis new 1 hit me blindsided..