Where Are Your Ex's Now? Do They Still Affect You?

Strangely enough, all of them are quite successful in their lives and chosen field of work. Two of them are in Japan, successful executives there (highschool ex's), one is a nurse in Ireland (highschool ex's), one is a pedia doctor near our place (actually doctor siya ng mga kids ko), one ex's is a big time entrepreneur sa lugar din namin.

Parang tuloy ako ang nagsisisi. Hehehe.

Serious relationships iyon.

Yung mga fling, wala akong balita except for one na nakikita ko pa sa social circles na iniikutan namin. Kung ano ang utak niya noon, hanggang ngayon ganoon pa rin. Puro gimik, bisyo. Ayun kabit ng isang pulis sa amin.

One is married to an ex barkada of mine.

One i don't really know how she is coz we lost track of one another. But i did help her out of deep s@%t in the past with regards to her health and financial status.

One is married to a bum. Stupid girl. Ultra-stupid!

One is probably hooked up with some guy coz she's in no shape (mentally) to settle down. Very confused bitch.

college sweetheart is in washington, now married.

ex-wife is in hongkong, living alone i think. i'm hoping she's already attached to someone.

latest x is in california still single but hopefully not for long.

i wish them all the happiness they desire, especially my ex-wife, so she won't bother me anymore :).

Edited by countrystyle