Hi mga boss! What is the safest and sure income for the stock to get involve ?

Walang tama at walang mali sa pipiliin mong stocks. Nasa TIMING lang ng pagbili

Mga Sir, ano magandang settings ng investascreener na ginagamit nyo for bottompicking or yun mag trigger ng BUY signals, pashare naman ng settings nyo please

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Safest stocks: SM, SMPH, AC, ALI, RLC, RRHI... basically SM, Ayala, & Robinsons.

Sure income: Preferred stocks of SM, Ayala, and Robinsons.

Hi! Total greenhorn here, mind I ask are those the kinds of stocks I could just budget a part of my daytime job's income to and forget about for years (or 'til needed)?

Also.. could I ask din san magandang bank mag-open ng "trading account" po ba? Have tried surfing the net, medyo di ko gets mga usapang Americans sa reddit.

I'll appreciate any tips for steps forward!

Meron ba sainyo nakabili stocks philweb nung bumaba kasi binawal duterte online gambling tumaas na ata ulit ngaun kasi nagbukasan na mga egames

Yun lang asawa ni Imee Marcos ang nakinabang. Greg Araneta bought the PhilWeb stocks from Roberto Ongpin when the stocks were priced lower.

This is Duterte paying his political dues to the Marcoses.

Safest stocks: SM, SMPH, AC, ALI, RLC, RRHI... basically SM, Ayala, & Robinsons.

Sure income: Preferred stocks of SM, Ayala, and Robinsons.

Hi! Total greenhorn here, mind I ask are those the kinds of stocks I could just budget a part of my daytime job's income to and forget about for years (or 'til needed)?

Also.. could I ask din san magandang bank mag-open ng "trading account" po ba? Have tried surfing the net, medyo di ko gets mga usapang Americans sa reddit.

I'll appreciate any tips for steps forward!

Yup sure win yan sa long-term. Medyo boring nga lang para sakin :lol:

With Wall Street preparing to enter the crypto scene, the stock market will be old news and crypto will soar higher. hehe

Nonsense. Blockchain tech is significant but Bitcoin (and others) are in a huge bubble. Anytime it will pop just like tulipmania.

So, good luck with your cryptos, just pray you can get out before it pops :lol:

Nonsense. Blockchain tech is significant but Bitcoin (and others) are in a huge bubble. Anytime it will pop just like tulipmania.

So, good luck with your cryptos, just pray you can get out before it pops :lol:

Was supposed to pop years ago lol. With countries just starting to accept crypto as a legit currency, still lot more room for growth

• 2 weeks later...