Have U Ever Begged......

Guest BDC0425

nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?  

488 members have voted

1. 1. nagmakaawa kana ba na wag ka iwanan?

• yes
    • no

I did... begged for another chance but she just wont give it to me..And i was told by my friend who spoke to her days after she just wants to fix up her life and has no plans of having a bf. I think shes happy i dont really know if she has a new one but i think shes happy now. Im still hoping

Guest Riveria

I did...several times..I lost my self esteem...my confidence and even the respect for myself. I begged just for him to comeback and it was a mistake that I don't want to be repeated. I need to love myself first.

Ever since mataas pride ko. Thouh now, with my current GF, I think I'm really about to do anything to please her, unknowingly nagsosorry na lang ako just to keep her at ease, ayoko ng nagagalit o nababadtrip siya during the rare times we see each other in a week.

ako hmmm hindi pa e hindi naman kase masasabi na nagmakaawa ako kase gumawa lang ako ng paraan para mabalik siya sakin kase nung break up mukha naman masaya na siya sa iba so hinayaan ko nalang kahit mahal ko wala din naman kase mangyayari kung ganun e dumiskarte nalang ako ulit balik ligaw ganun

• 3 weeks later...
Guest slave69biatch

unfortunately i did, but not for him to stay but for sumthing else

tigilan n nya sana...........

after begging.. i was close to vomitting.. why did i beg.... i shud have left

Guest Riveria

I did and it does happen all the time during break ups. I know it's wrong but during that point that you want to save the relationship it normally comes out on me.

naalala ko lang bigla-ung "friend" ko before aalis na. he needs to go home to the states. asa drop off kami ng rcbc, iniintay yun car na maghahatid sa kanya sa airport. edi ayan na dumating na yung car, hinug na nya ko ng mahigpit na mahigpit. siempre ako naman, nagchachant nako mentally, "wag ka iiyak, wag ka iiyak". nung nag break apart na kame sa hug at naglakad na sha palayo- ayan na super crylalu na ang lola mo habang mega say ng "wag mo ko iwan! wag mo ko iwan!" (so di na to off topic dahil nagbeg na nga ako!)umurong ung luha ko teh nung sinabi nung isang friend namin na, "Gaga, inglesin mo di ka naiintindihan!" narealize ko bigla, syet, oo nga naman.

• 1 month later...