All About Footwear

bRIX

I got these TOMS shoes recently. It is so simple yet comfortable as heck!!! Celebrities in magazines can be seen wearing them! It also reminds me of the old school Espadrills or the Kung Fu shoes from back in the day. Not only that... The beauty behind the whole thing is that if you purchase a pair of TOMS SHOES. One poverty stricken child some where in the world will be guaranteed a pair!!! I mean a child that can't even afford a pair of Tsinelas!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: How cool is that???

this is available where?

Rusty Lopez makes pretty damn good shoes. Their sizing is also surprising...I could almost call it crazy. I have a size-9 foot but their size-7 shoe fit me best.

Hush Puppies are also very, very comfortable and well worth their price for daily dress shoes. I have a pair of their rubber-soled loafers. Almost four years later they're still in one piece and just about as good as when I first got them.

• 1 month later...

i recently bought 2 sneakers that were on sale in robinsons

I got a pair of umbro sneakers and I got another pair of sneakers "lotto" brand that was sale on the athletes foot

man, the lotto shoes was a catch! parang soccer shoes siya na pwedeng pang porma

guys, check it out. new brand for a cheap price

Can anybody help me out i'm looking for k-swiss na classic. Yung plain white lang.

Tried whole of megamall wala nang nagbebenta.

Thanks, cheers.

You must be from the 80's! That was "in" then along with Pro Keds. Goes nice with shorts, jeans and even chinos. I'm looking for one myself. Kung wala na sa Mega Mall, mejo mahirap na ata maghanap. Anyway, balitaan kita kung may makita ako.

You must be from the 80's! That was "in" then along with Pro Keds. Goes nice with shorts, jeans and even chinos. I'm looking for one myself. Kung wala na sa Mega Mall, mejo mahirap na ata maghanap. Anyway, balitaan kita kung may makita ako.

Haha must be showing my age. Medyo tawid na nga ako ng high school and college during those days. May nagbalita sa akin baka daw

Riverbanks or Robinson's Galleria. Will try Galleria then let you know as well.

Thanks, Cheers!

Haha must be showing my age. Medyo tawid na nga ako ng high school and college during those days. May nagbalita sa akin baka daw

Thanks, Cheers!

ei dude, can you post pics of the kswiss that you are talking about or just the style? thanks

ei dude, can you post pics of the kswiss that you are talking about or just the style? thanks

Dude, this is what we are talking about. No frills design.

Thanks, Cheers!

Dude, pareho tayo. HS batch '86!

post-148061-1197298161.jpg