All About Footwear

bRIX

got a tan gola sneaks with dark geen accents for just the ordinary days outside. if i have to dress up but still have a casual look, black bally sneaks with white accents. i found a brand of sandals that i really love. Okabi is the name. G.H. Bass is the distributor i believe. (well, i bought it there) pretty good, simple design, soft rubber, non-slip. a bit expensive thought (1200php for the pair) but well worth it IMHO.

my gym shoes is a pair of laceless Nike Prestos. very light, breathable fabric and good support on the arch of my foot

• 2 weeks later...

lets see...

1 havaianas dragon (black n silver)

1 havaianas brasil copa (white)

1 addidas basketball (all white looks like pro-model)

1 nike air jordan 11 (white and black)

1 nike air jordan 19 (white and blue)

1 nike air zoom turbine (white and silver)

1 reebok above the rim (all black)

1 puma racer shoes (all white)

1 sketches shoes (white and black)

1 puma sneakers no shoe lace (cream and yellow green)

1 converse chuck taylor (black)

1 and 1 low cut rubber shoes no shoe lace (white and orange)

1 mendrez boots black

1 rusty lopez boots black

1 rusty lopez square tip black

1 aldo dirty white

I love my stilettos, wedges, peep toes, strappy heels, and anything sexy on my feet.

As they say, "if they don't hurt ya, they're not sexy" or something to that effect.

So I'm paying for it with back and aching feet but hey I'm a woman so looks comes first. :thumbsupsmiley:

Funny, when I do wear flat or tennis shoes, dun ako nadadapa o natatapilok :upside:

i recently bought 2 sneakers that were on sale in robinsons

I got a pair of umbro sneakers and I got another pair of sneakers "lotto" brand that was sale on the athletes foot

man, the lotto shoes was a catch! parang soccer shoes siya na pwedeng pang porma

guys, check it out. new brand for a cheap price

lotto is not a new brand...

ako nakabili ng Adidas Stan Smith na white w/ blue accent sale sa Tobys P2000 lang check ko sa ibang stores around P3400 sya eh.... panalo na siguro yun for a classic shoe na di nalalaos like the Chucks and Superstars may nakita pa nga ako na shoe ni Muhammad Ali eh kaso kapos na budget next timena lang :)

guys tip lang....if you want cheap crocs shoes.....go to hongkong...sobrang mura dun.....i got a high cruiser na lumalabas 2,500 lang....pero if you buy it here mga 3,500 yun.....pero wala pa yatang high cruiser dito e.....meron yung venture pa lang...... :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...