All About Footwear

bRIX

On 10/25/2021 at 7:29 PM, Gamb1t said:

Onitsuka Tigers, you will never wear down the sole.

Agreed here. My shoes when in denim pants for casual

DMs boots 18 holes - Same as above

Columbia Ventrailia -  Travel shoes for 5 years.

Columbia Drainsock - My hybrid travel and aqua shoes. I still have mine but the model is discontinued.

Crocs - for quick errands.

Minsan yung nabili mong sapatos nakakaligtaan ng gamitin dahil marahil hinihintay ang tamang occasion o nakakapanghinayang gamitin. Hanggang tumagal and becomes part of the collection. I got some and the good thing they are still in good condition and still fits my feet. I'm 5-7 and my feet fit the 39 size although I sometimes take the size 40 which I think would be proportional to my height. Nilalagyan ko ng silicon sole to fit well and for comfort. For me a good and comfortable pair of shoes gives a feeling of stability and confidence. With matching pair of pants kahit kamisa de chino ang pangitaas looks good for a date basta naka casual wear lang si girl. Also the belt should match the color of the shoes.

Eto Pierre Cardin the oldest pair in my collection  bought in Anson's yung unang pwesto along Pasay Road for 5595 pesos that time. Never been used kasi nakaligtaan na pero naisoot ko naman just to check kung kasya sa paa ko.  

IMG_2982.JPG

IMG_2983.JPG

• 2 weeks later...