Eraserheads

Calhoun

Guys, what's that EHeads Magazine that came out almost 10 years ago? Fanzine or something? I still have that Kiddie Book, the one written by Jessica Zafra " Fruitcake" nga ba yung title? Whatever. I'm kindy rusty. It's still in my old room back in parent's house. Still there, didn't trash the dang thing ever since i got married several years back. Long Live, Casa Fantastica.

The fanzine is called "Pillbox" written by the Heads themselves.

Yup that's Fruitcake. Tago mo yan at its a definite collectible for any Eheads fan like me... :thumbsupsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

growing up as a teenager with the Eheads music is like living the time of the Beatles....

imagine ang buhay kung walang Eheads noong 90's.... grabe ang influence nla sa society...

listening to ehead music brings back old memories.... buhay talaga....

KEEP ON ROCKING

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3637/eheadsold1lo0.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8968/e4ex1.jpg

In a world where everybody

Hates a happy ending story

It's a wonder love can make the world go round

But don't let it bring you down

And turn your face into a frown

You'll get along with a little prayer and a song.

:goatee:

:rolleyes:

Edited by kUrTsKY
  • 1 month later...
nakakamiss sila... sana mabuo ulit... sana... :huh:

Mahirap magsalita ng tapos but I have it on reliable sources that a reunion gig most probably won't ever happen.

While Ely's near death brought them back on speaking terms (at least between Ely and Buddy/Lemon; Marcus doesn't really care), they really don't like the idea of going through that particular rock band cliche.

And really, seeing Buendia hanging out with weasels and hacks who want Pupil to sound like Interpol (is there anything more tragic than trying so hard to sound like a band who are hell-bent on sounding like someone else?) all but confirms it: this is, for all intents and purposes, a different less-likable, uncool Ely.

An Ely so absorbed in his own self-indulgence that he parades his brashness by saying, "I don't know how to make a pop song anymore".

And we actually expect him to belt out his old tunes again?

Highly unlikely.

Edited by gift_of_game
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back to the topic...

I remember buying my first record. It was Eraserheads' Circus album. Pucha di ako kumain pag recess para lang makabili ng copya nun. Cassette tape pa yun dahil wala pa kami cd player sa bahay.

I dunno about you guys but for me, thats the best album from their catalog. Second lang ang Cutterpillow.

sa akin paborito ko naman yung cutterpillow. second naman sa akin yung circus. hehehehe...

swerte ko nun naabutan ko pa sila mag concert sa school namin. pero bitin kasi sandali lang... laki siguro ng budget nila kaya yun lang siguro yung kaya ng school namin. hehehehe...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Itataas ko lang po!

Hindi naman OT kasi andito rin naman sina Ely, Raymund & Buddy para magperform...

Hiwa-hiwalay nga lang...

Si Marcus nagsusurf pa rin...

Rock On!!!

>>>

The 14th NU 107 Rock Awards

November 30, 2007

World Trade Center, Pasay City

featuring Performances by:

Chicosci

Bamboo

Hilera

Imago

Kamikazee

Kjwan

Pupil

Radioactive Sago Project

Razorback

Rivermaya

6Cyclemind

Sandwich

Sinosikat

Sugarfree

Tropical Depression

The Dawn

pepedehepe

Damage: Php 350.00

Back to the topic...

I remember buying my first record. It was Eraserheads' Circus album. Pucha di ako kumain pag recess para lang makabili ng copya nun. Cassette tape pa yun dahil wala pa kami cd player sa bahay.

I dunno about you guys but for me, thats the best album from their catalog. Second lang ang Cutterpillow.

i second the motion. :)

• 5 months later...