What do MEN want?

there's a duplicate thread somewhere in the forum, but i'll post anyway. :)

i want a girl who does not have to be reassured continuously that i love her. but on second thought, all girls want to always be reassured that you love them.

kaya i'll settle for someone who has her own identity, whose self-worth does not come from me.

there are other traits, but these are the ones i can think of right now.

• 3 months later...
Guest globetrotter

i want my girl to be just herself, confident, witty, logical, agressive yet sweet and romantic. all of which can be found in my partner right now.

Edited by globetrotter

Ayaw ng mga men na nasasakal sila sa isang relationship. :angry:

They want/need SPACE and TIME to become a certified ASTRONAUT.

Hehehehe... Lolz!!! :lol: :P :lol:

Seriously, :rolleyes:

Kapag hindi napagbibigyan ang mga guys/men eh that's when the problem will start.

( Know what I'm talking about. :evil: ) Men wants the three letter pleasure word as always. :mtc:

1. Intelligent, witty, street-smart and a good conversationalist.

2. Respectful of her parents and the elderly. God fearing.

3. Confident and has a high self-esteem. [no insecurities as much as possible nor issues whatsoever]

4. Nice Eyes, Nice Breath, Nice breeding.

5. Preferably business oriented.

6. Fair skinned with excellent hygene.

7. Take-home-to-mom material.

sa una siempre beauty, sexiness, physical... pero kaming mga lalake pag nakita namin ang tunay na ugali ng isang girl, malaki rin ang chance na mag back out kami....

i know a lot of ladies na sobrang ganda, pero ang ugali baliktad... i pity them... i admit that i had a crush on them but when the test of character is played... MOST of them fail....

1.) beauty

2.) character

so ladies, dont think na puro sex lang gusto namin...hehehe...peace

bro. psy101514 ask lang kita one thing ok.... :)  dont be mad at my question.... <_<  in ur life u never have been contact w girls???? :huh:  bro. yung totoo ha.... ;)  kasi ako marami aminin ko sa iyo yan....... :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

coz wat u said still not a convince answer to me........ :thumbsdownsmiley:  u know y??? :blink:  man r born as a polygamous... :P  even married man did sex w other woman.... :boo:  its not if he is old or young.... B)  its the circle of life as a human being........ :thumbsupsmiley:

tama b ako mali??????? :wacko:

i think that some guys are just different from u (Thank god).. i mean, some guys have been with several women too but it doesnt make them overconfident to a point that they think they can be polygamists. SOME (or maybe its a MOST) guys might want nymphomaniacs but there are some guys who want something else which is deeper than that. just like some girls might go for a guy's money while some go for a guy who will be a good family man.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I totally agree with TipsyBoi, Even Sigmund Freud, Karl Jung and a million and one pyschologist

and medical doctors out there can confirm this information. ITS ABSOLUTELY TRUE

When a guy sees a beautiful girl ------> first thing in the mind is SEX with that Girl PERIOD !!!!!!

*** those guys who don't have this reaction have Erectile Dysfunction, Prostatic Hyperplasia, Prostate

cancer, Pathetic Religious Followers who are brain dead, Guys who are denialists. An alien perhaps

There are pathetic guys out there who don't admit na paganakita sila ng girl sex agad ang unang

puamapasok sa kanilang isipan. Wag ninyong iisipin na pervert ako or womanizer coz

hindi ako ganyan. I am a monogamos very loyal na BF and i get a lot of respect from women but

honestly talagang ang reaction ng guys pagnakita ng beautiful girl is always sex. Now, it depends

on the guy kung ano ang gagawin niyang action kung sakaling SEX agad ang sumagi sa kanyang isip.

Rick Warren the author of "The Purpose Driven Life" even mentioned this sa book. Sinabi niya dun na

hindi daw kasalanan yung bigla kang mag-isip ng sex when you see a beautiful woman coz he

explained na natural and "automatic reaction" daw ito ng normal brain ng lalake, built in program designed by GOD para magkaroon ng better and more beautiful children. Magkakasala ka lang daw dun sa mga actions or thoughts na ikaw mismo ang responsable hindi ang automatic brain reaction, for example

See beautiful woman -----> SEX ( no sin here coz automatic reaction ng brain ) -------> RAPE the Girl ( SIN Here coz may option kang hindi mang rape )

And here is the more interesenting part "SEE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ----> SEX ( sa isip ng guy ) ----> LIGAW ( instead of rape to avoid death penalty,lethal injection and hell )-----> SEX ( physical act )

Ladies, Yung pagiging romantic, sweet and etc. ng guy is a means to have sex by avoiding death penalty,lethal injection and avoiding eternal damnation sa impiyerno. Now, the good part is during courtship most of the time na-iinlove na yung guy sa girl before the guy can have sex with the girl so it is very important na i-reserve ng babae ang virginity niya. There would be a problem if the guy had sex with the girl before na-develop yung love niya sa girl, in this case babu beyotche!!! the when the guy sees another beautiful girl, the cycle starts again.....

You're right :cool: That's why i'm wary about men like this :thumbsdownsmiley: or generally men are :thumbsdownsmiley:

That's why..to women..the greates bargain you can have to motivate a man to commit and of course love you enough to commit is not to give sex..It must be the greatest motivator.. A price to be won.. :angry: Girls..Never ever give too much :angry: Give him only "patikim" bits of pieces of your sweetness..to hook him up to you for the price..keep them in tenterhook..never give your all. :angry: Be Love smart! :angry: