Hot Babes In Video Games

Anaheim

Aya Brea from the Parasite Eve series... Man, ilang beses ko inulit yung shower scene nya sa Parasite Eve 2! Hehe...

this one i remember... hehehehe

hmmm....

try nyo hanapin yung 3d rendered ni sarah kerrigan (star craft) di ko na matandaan kung saan ko nakita, pero ang galing ng pagkagawa eh.

i had an t-shirt collection once... airbrushed sa likod video game babes...

unfortunately, ninenok na ng mga previous roommates ko, isa na lang natira...

maybe im gonna build that collection again..

1. princes garnet (ff9) - eto n lang yung natira

2. quistis trepe (ff8) had this one custom drawn by a frend tapos pina airbrush

3. tifa lockheart (ff7)

4. aya brea (parasite eve)

5. jill valentine (who was that who played her in the resident evil movie???)

6. sarah kerrigan (zerg version... okay okay, hindi sya babe doon pero kakatakot dating sa likod ng black shirt!)

Edited by marc.alan
  • 1 month later...
well we are referring to jubei yagyu of Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams... its a game :)

and she is one heck of a japanese video game hot babe if you ask me hehehe! ohatsu's also fine looking :P

I know it came from a game im just pointing out the joke here. A historically male name used in a female game character :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I could think that they want a alternate history of japan that's why they made it

I know it came from a game im just pointing out the joke here. A historically male name used in a female game character  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I could think that they want a alternate history of japan that's why they made it

Obviously you have'nt played the game.

[spoilers]

Sa Onimusha timeline, the title "Jubei" is given to the strongest member of the Yagyu bloodline. In this timeline, binigay ng grandfather ni Akane Yaygu (that's her real name) sa kanya kasi siya ang may maraming potential.

I believe na yung grandfather ni Akane ang tinutukoy mo (which is based on Japanese History) na isa sa mga main characters ng previous Onimusha series.

Akane inherited the title and her grandfather's technique (Yagyu style and the Quick Draw). She mastered those techniques very well.

Akane's main mission (given by his grandfather) is to defeatl Munenori Yagyu, her uncle due to the past sins ng ginawa sa family nila. Munenori mastered the Reverse Yagyu technique which ironically hated. This would prove to be a challenge for the Young Jubei to fulfill her grandfather's wish.

To summarize everything --- Play the game first.

:ninja:

Edited by eibmor
  • 2 weeks later...