The Music Of The 80s - Favorites, Classics And Rarities

hitman531ph

Files from the '80s download sites that are pulling up as invalid:

Journey - Don't Stop Believing

Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Silence

Howard Devoto - Rainy Season

Kindly fix it please.

Thanks!

Journey and Thomas Dolby fixed. Please check and see if it downloads already on your end.

As for Howard Devoto's Rainy Season, it seems to be working and fixed by arnoldtan. (Thank you, arnoldtan)

Thanks for reporting it.

Edited by hitman531ph

Hmmm, this version of Radical is weird, it's not the one I remember played on the radio. The version I remember was more violent, loud, drunk, and angry. Totally different from this one I downloaded, which sounds so goofy you'd think its a hoppity-tune sung by someone with a bad case of diarrhea. I wonder why the band discarded the guitar riffs when they re-recorded this. :-) Oh well...at least I now the song exists outside my head hahaha :-) thanks arnoldtan!!! That was another last song syndrome played to rest. :-)

Hmmm, this version of Radical is weird, it's not the one I remember played on the radio. The version I remember was more violent, loud, drunk, and angry. Totally different from this one I downloaded, which sounds so goofy you'd think its a hoppity-tune sung by someone with a bad case of diarrhea. I wonder why the band discarded the guitar riffs when they re-recorded this. :-) Oh well...at least I now the song exists outside my head hahaha :-) thanks arnoldtan!!! That was another last song syndrome played to rest. :-)

House of Beth actually made two versions of their (one and only?) song Radical. Their single release (vinyl) also included "Radical II" on the B-side. The "II" actually sounded more synth-poppish with less guitar-riffs. Might be the one Arnold uploaded (Haven't really tried downloading and listening to it). But it is still a great, hard-to-find OPM wave.