The Music Of The 80s - Favorites, Classics And Rarities

hitman531ph

Wow great thanks! m listening to it right now I raided our song pantry :-)

Eh how about this another obscure song?

"Call me bluuue, now, call me blue now...call me blueeee...ooo ooo oohhhh...oooh oohh, ooo ooohh..." Im not even sure if those lyrics are right hahahaha...sorry...di ko po alam eh..I just know prt of the song in my head as I remember it :-)

a song is CALL ME BLUE - A HOUSE........band from ireland....................

i have some rare music.......like new wave, post punk, new romantic, indie rock all release in 80's

band like two people, snake corps, screaming trees (UK)(its not the grunge band, mas nauna ito), desert wolves, zerra one, the name, rescue, low life, in hills house, the ward brothers, virgin dance, this final frame, the sound, tall new buildings, the servants etc.......marami pa eh....yung iba dito talga hindi nabigyan nang chance na marinig sa wxb, nu107 bm105......

Coming up...

Orange Juice

Classix Nouveaux

The Waterboys

Teena Marie

The Divinyls

A-ha

John Fogerty

The Smiths

Jesus and Mary Chain

Cocteau Twins

Big Audio Dynamite (B.A.D. actually recorded the song that way... abruptly ends)

Kid Creole and the Coconuts

Bryan Adams

Leah Navarro & Basil Valdez

Sharon Cuneta

(also new adds on the 70s and 90s sites)

Edited by hitman531ph
a song is CALL ME BLUE - A HOUSE........band from ireland....................

i have some rare music.......like new wave, post punk, new romantic, indie rock all release in 80's

band like two people, snake corps, screaming trees (UK)(its not the grunge band, mas nauna ito), desert wolves, zerra one, the name, rescue, low life, in hills house, the ward brothers, virgin dance, this final frame, the sound, tall new buildings, the servants etc.......marami pa eh....yung iba dito talga hindi nabigyan nang chance na marinig sa wxb, nu107 bm105......

wow... can wait to raid your rare collection..... screaming trees from UK...

yup..........by the way, mukhang favorite mo yata ang wild swans.. i hope meron ka na ring compilation nilang MAGNITUDE, release 2007, double CD.......

yup... wala pa, ala pa ako makita sa mga record bar dito sa atin... :(

all i have is their bringing home the ashes, space flower and platinum collection both in tapes and cd's....

Edited by thonetteski
yup... wala pa, ala pa ako makita sa mga record bar dito sa atin... :(

all i have is their bringing home the ashes, space flower and platinum collection both in tapes and cd's....

ah good for you.....sana meron ka din incadescent (2 cd ).....at syempre yung music and talk nila(vinyl sa akin)....alam ko reissue ulit ito, collection ko kasi puro vinyl, except sa incadescent at magnitude........

ps: yung platinum para hindi ko alam yan..meron pala silang niyan...

Edited by arnoldtan
ah good for you.....sana meron ka din incadescent (2 cd ).....at syempre yung music and talk nila(vinyl sa akin)....alam ko reissue ulit ito, collection ko kasi puro vinyl, except sa incadescent at magnitude........

ps: yung platinum para hindi ko alam yan..meron pala silang niyan...

yun platinum collection, was reissued i think last year or late 2006, bale most of the better songs in bringing home and space flower were combined in one... bale 18 songs lahat to... hope i could get incandescent and magnitude, kahit recopy lang pero pag kakaalam ko sa US and UK lant ata available mga to...

i'm sure dig nyo din yung italo disco or (euro disco)....the house music of the 80's hehe

kakatuwa lang yung mga vid clips sa youtube but the music really great!

1) give me up by michael fortunati

2) tonight /don't cry by ken laszlo

3) i don't wanna lose you by david lyme

4) our revolution by moses

5)when i let you down by M & G

dami pa eh.....

Give me up by Michael Fortunati is on the first 80s site

I'll try to find more Italo-disco of 80s next week

great! i'm currently listening to david lyme's i don't wanna lose you..brings back my childhood memories and that lovely lady i had a crush on w/c happened to be my 3rd cousin...oHmYgD! :lol:

Edited by perverto
Great! Thanks Master Hitman. Favor again, pls. Who sang these following songs?:

You & Me ("you & me...we had it all. you & me..we we're not like the rest...we were once the best")

You & I ("you & i we'll gonna fly up in the sky saying goodbye")

many thanks.

Hi Yody. Here are the artists behind the songs you're asking from Master Hitman

"You & Me" was sung by Peter Allen, while Charlie Rich did "You and I"