Your Recent Clothes/Shoes/Accessories Purchase

I love shoes because they make me look taller. 5'8 when I'm wearing heels.

Yves Saint Laurent Imperiale Black Suede Pumps (This is actually a gift from mom. She was in SanFo and Cali to visit my relatives. I begged her to buy me these babies! Hehe. Power of the baby voice over the phone really does the trick, yah know!)

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/783/dsc876.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Michael Kors (This is actually a gift too! My auntie who's a nurse in the US of A gave this to me when she arrived two days ago. It is her graduation gift! I am so blessed to have such generous relatives. Hihihihi)

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6186/dsc789.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^

mild, did you purchase your sneakers here or abroad? if you bought them here, do mind sharing where?

bro,

the y3's i got in sin during my business trip last week, the puma's i got it here in their glorietta 4 store.

re the y3's, you can get them here in homme et femme, in shangrila mall, 3rd level, it's beside ben sherman. they are the only one's i know who carry it here....just don't know if adora in green belt 5 carries them.

bro,

the y3's i got in sin during my business trip last week, the puma's i got it here in their glorietta 4 store.

re the y3's, you can get them here in homme et femme, in shangrila mall, 3rd level, it's beside ben sherman. they are the only one's i know who carry it here....just don't know if adora in green belt 5 carries them.

haven't been to shang in a while and the last time i checked, homme just had 3 styles of y3s left. just thought (or wished) that they probably had new stocks.

googled the fall offerings of y3 yesterday and i thought i much preferred their former line (spring/summer?). aside from the classics, there were stand-outs though.

thanks for the reply. appreciated. :)

a pair of ray-ban wayfarers. (yung orig hindi yung sa tiangge)

lost my previous pair sometime in mid-90s... :(

it was quite cheap compared to the ones now (inflation). Got it for P900 (sale) early 90s.

still being made by Ray-Ban USA at that time. quite an item I guess if I still have it now.

i hope i don't lose this one. dapat ata nakatali na sa leeg ko ito :lol:

Edited by jettison_last