...of zonal value of the property, bro? Is there a link or site I could browse where I

could view the "graduated tax rate" and zonal values of properties in the QC area

specifically those along West Ave?

Your a great help, mate! :cool:

Mate here is the graduated rate: Please note that if the donee is a relative of yours

Over But Not Over The Tax Shall be Plus Of the Excess Over

P 100,000 Exempt

P 100,000 200,000 0 2% P100,000

200,000 500,000 2,000 4% 200,000

500,000 1,000,000 14,000 6% 500,000

1,000,000 3,000,000 44,000 8% 1,000,000

3,000,000 5,000,000 204,000 10% 3,000,000

5,000,000 10,000,000 404,000 12% 5,000,000

10,000,000 1,004,000 15% 10,000,000

Generally, the basis of tax is zonal value of Market value whichever is higher... for zonal value, you can check bir website as stated by one of our mates here...

However,

Tax Payable by Donor if Donee is a Stranger. - When the donee or beneficiary is stranger, the tax payable by the donor shall be thirty percent (30%) of the net gifts. For the purpose of this tax, a 'stranger,' is a person who is not a:

(1) Brother, sister (whether by whole or half-blood), spouse, ancestor and lineal descendant; or

(2) Relative by consanguinity in the collateral line within the fourth degree of relationship.

Any contribution in cash or in kind to any candidate, political party or coalition of parties for campaign purposes shall be governed by the Election Code, as amended.

Mate here is the graduated rate: Please note that if the donee is a relative of yours

Over But Not Over The Tax Shall be Plus Of the Excess Over

P 100,000 Exempt

P 100,000 200,000 0 2% P100,000

200,000 500,000 2,000 4% 200,000

500,000 1,000,000 14,000 6% 500,000

1,000,000 3,000,000 44,000 8% 1,000,000

3,000,000 5,000,000 204,000 10% 3,000,000

5,000,000 10,000,000 404,000 12% 5,000,000

10,000,000 1,004,000 15% 10,000,000

Generally, the basis of tax is zonal value of Market value whichever is higher... for zonal value, you can check bir website as stated by one of our mates here...

However,

Tax Payable by Donor if Donee is a Stranger. - When the donee or beneficiary is stranger, the tax payable by the donor shall be thirty percent (30%) of the net gifts. For the purpose of this tax, a 'stranger,' is a person who is not a:

(1) Brother, sister (whether by whole or half-blood), spouse, ancestor and lineal descendant; or

(2) Relative by consanguinity in the collateral line within the fourth degree of relationship.

Any contribution in cash or in kind to any candidate, political party or coalition of parties for campaign purposes shall be governed by the Election Code, as amended.

Copy that, mate. Appreciate again the help and thanks as well to jackbrng :cool:

hello again... :cool:

just wanted to ask about sa website ng BIR natin. dun kasi ko kumuha ng TIN ko meron pa ba dapat akong gawin after ng registraion ko and after kung makuha yung TIN no. ko ?? :unsure:

dapat kang magpunta sa bir kung saan lugar ka employed, kasi magpapasa ka ng requirement tulad ng birth certificate, kung married ka, marriage certificate, kung may anak ka, birth certificate ng anak mo, kung single ka pero may dependent ka, birth certificate ng dependent mo, kasi kailangan ito to prove your status, that is single/head of the family/married at hindi ito magagawa sa website lang, kung may day-off ka, don mo ito gawin.

To all Entrepreneurs

Do you have problems with your accounting records, taxation and permits? Are you planning to hire a bookkeeper, liaison staff, accounting staff, and auditor? Let me share you our services.

ATA Services (short for Accounting Taxation Auditing Services) specializes in these fields. We have been in these services for 10 years and we cater mostly to micro businesses who can’t afford to pay higher retainers fee. We help these businesses to fix their problem with various government agencies such as BIR, LGU, DTI, SEC and other agencies that our business client should conformed with.

Our services are General Bookkeeping, Preparation of Financial statements Preparation and Filing of Tax Dues, Securing of Permits, Assisting client to their tax problem with BIR, Auditing of records for investigation of frauds within the client business, business consultation based on past accounting records and information dissemination regarding latest BIR, LGU or other Government agencies pronouncements. We also formulate accounting system that is appropriate to the nature of client business. In short we are accountant, liaison, auditor, and business consultant wrap into one, meaning you will save more on your payroll and employee benefit cost without sacrificing the quality of work.

If you have any question regarding accounting and taxation or if you are interested with services, please email me your full name, business name, nature of your business (please state if this is single proprietor, partnership, or corporation), your contact number and your queries at ata_services@yahoo.com and we will reply to you as soon as we got your email.

• 2 weeks later...

just checking the development of our thread.

thanks for all those who actively participate

and esp to those who share their expertise in this field.

========================

someone sent me a pm offering book keeping services,

i kinda lost your contact info.

please message me again.

perhaps we can talk and discuss.

thanks.

• 1 month later...
just a quick question for those who are into the loop of BIR stuff...

when is the cut off for the Q3 and Q4 submission of ITR for the year?

thanks.

hello in style, ako nakausap mo before regarding bookkeepping yung taga novaliches, deadline ng 3Q ITR for single proprietor like you is 45 days following the end of the quarter or sa November 15, kasi end ng 3rd quarter is September 30, for the 4Q, walang filing ng 4Q kasi ang next filing ng ITR ay sa April 15 next year na para sa Annual ITR representing your income for the whole year of 2006 pero ang babayaran mo sa annual ITR, kung meron, ay kung magkano babayaran mo for the 4Q kasi yung whole year income tax mo ay babawasan ng payment mo ng previous 3 quarters

kung may question ka pa sa regarding tax, post ka lang dito, help kita, hehehe :) :) :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, patulong naman on how to compute for witholding tax ng employees. how do i classify them as single, married or head of the family? pwede pa provide na din ng sample computation as reference. tnx!

punta ka sa bir website, www.bir.gov.ph, may madownload ka don ng withholding tax table, yung table may daily basis ang sahod, weekly, semi monthly at monthly, meron para sa zero exemption, single, head of the family at kung ilang dependent at married at kung ilan din ang dependent

sa classification naman kung single, married at head of the family, yung SINGLE syempre yung walang asawa, binata o dalaga at walang dependent o yung mga umaasa sa income nya, yung HEAD OF THE FAMILY naman ay yung mga binata o dalaga na may umaasa sa income nila tulad ng tatay, nanay, kapatid at yung mga hiwalay sa asawa at biyudo at biyuda, maka-classify sila na head of the family, yung MARRIED naman ay yung mga may asawa. PERO KAILANGAN, yung mga empleyado nyo ay nakarehistro sa bir kung SINGLE, HEAD OF THE FAMILY o MARRIED, dapat meron silang ibibigay sa iyo na form na may tatak ng bir na nakarehistro sila at kung ano ang status dahil kung hindi at wala sila ng form maka-classify sila as ZERO EXEMPTION status, ito ang status na walang exemption (letter Z ito sa withholding tax table). ang exemption ng SINGLE ay 20,000, sa HEAD OF THE FAMILY ay 25,000 at maari lumaki depended sa dami ng dependent (max of 4 dependent and 8,000 each dependent at sa MARRIED ay 32,000 at katulad sa HEAD OF THE FAMILY maari ring lumaki depende sa dependent.

agree ako dyan, James Richard, wag lng SM Fairview branch ang imbestigahan, lahat ng branch, normal practice na ng BURGER MACHINE yan, ano pa silbi ng pinapa-post ng BIR sa business establishment na NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC na may nakalagay don na P25 above dapat may resibo?

baka nga i-TAX MAP mo BURGER MACHINE wala kang makitang resibo, libro, di bayad 0605, magkano na penalty non, P25,000 sa resibo, P1000 sa libro, P1000 sa 0605, P1000 sa walang daily entry of record sa libro kasi walang libro, total of P28,000 (baka maliit pa tong estimate ko) sabihin mo may 100 branches sila, e di P2,800,000 ang mapupunta sa govt dahil lang sa penalty

BAKA BIR ANG MAYARI? PEACE BIR PEOPLE, NAGTATANONG LANG, HOY! GISING!

Hi People!!!! If you want to help the government and at the same time ma penalize ang mga corporations na di nagbabayad ng tax, pwede kayong maging informer..... BIR will give you informer's reward ( as indicated in the Tax Code) in the amount of 10% of the total amount recoverable or 1 million whichever is lower...

• 4 weeks later...
Hi People!!!! If you want to help the government and at the same time ma penalize ang mga corporations na di nagbabayad ng tax, pwede kayong maging informer..... BIR will give you informer's reward ( as indicated in the Tax Code) in the amount of 10% of the total amount recoverable or 1 million whichever is lower...

hi charmed shannen!!!! taga bir ka???? kung taga bir ka paki asikaso lang yung napuna ko. wala naman akong galit sa burger machine o sa mga burger stand, kaso negosyante din ako at sumusunod sa batas ng BIR para walang probleme at hindi biro ang magbayad ng buwis dahil malaki din ang epekto nito sa costing at cash flow ng mga negosyante tapos may makikita ka na hindi sumusunod, ANG DAYAAA!!!!! WAHHHH!!!

im not into informers reward, kasi im sure daming trabaho bago mo makuha ang reward saka ba ma-frustrate lang ako. siguro enough na lang inform ko kayo para magkaroon kayo ng hint, kaso, baka makita ng kadikit ng nirereklamo ko sa bir ang complaint ko at maremedyuhan kaagad, hehehhe, joke!!! wala naman corrupt sa bir di ba???????

• 1 month later...
How do you compute the income tax witheld for employees?

For example I earn 17,000.00 a month

it defends on your status.. the computation will be based if your single, head of the family, married with dependents.

There is a computation table available in the BIR revenue regulation 2-98(as annex) on how you will compute your tax either you being paid on a daily, weekly, semi-monthly or monthly.

example computation if your single and being paid on a monthly:

P13,333 tax fied at P1,875.00

3,667 at 25% 916.75

-----------

Monthly w/tax P2,791.75

======

Secure a copy of the revenue regulation from the BIR or access the bir website at www.bir.gov.ph

it defends on your status.. the computation will be based if your single, head of the family, married with dependents.

There is a computation table available in the BIR revenue regulation 2-98(as annex) on how you will compute your tax either you being paid on a daily, weekly, semi-monthly or monthly.

example computation if your single and being paid on a monthly:

P13,333 tax fied at P1,875.00

3,667 at 25% 916.75

-----------

Monthly w/tax P2,791.75

======

Secure a copy of the revenue regulation from the BIR or access the bir website at www.bir.gov.ph

[/quote

What is the tax rate for commissions earned on sales for hardware items? The company I work for usually takes out 10% from the selling price. There is no basic salary, only allowances for transpo & cell cards. If you don't reach Php 60,000.00 earnings for the taxable year, is it correct NOT to file your ITR? Would appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Manager63,

I suppossed your not an employee of the said company??

Anyways, the company is right to withhold 10%.

ON your 2nd question,, no you still need to file your ITR even if you did not reach P60K per year. however, if you are an employee and your receiving P60K or below, you have the option to inform your employer not to withhold taxes on your salary.

Please note that not withholding taxes means that you are not anymore obliged to file and pay tax. You are still required to file your ITR on or before April 15

Thanks, Adriane888. I appreciate the advice.

You are right. I'm not an employee of the said company. Just a commission salesman. No benefits either, no SSS, just the withholding 10% and allowance for transpo and cellcards.

Just to ask some more questions if ok lang? 2 years (2004 to 2005) ago, hindi ako umabot ng P60K in a year. In those years, hindi rin ako nagfile ng ITR. Will I be penalized for not filing my ITRs? Commissions for '04 was P0.00 and '05 was P50K. Can I file late returns for '04 and '05?

For last year '06, I got involved with a foreign company selling hardware again. This pertains to your last paragraph below. There were no withholding tax withheld, because they are a foreign based company. They give allowances for transpo and cellcards, also. I received P151K in commissions last year remitted to my bank account. Following your advice, I will file and pay my ITR by the 15th April.

Thanks to this forum, correct advice needed by small businessmen are attended to by fellow members. Thanks, again, Adriane888.

Manager63,

I suppossed your not an employee of the said company??

Anyways, the company is right to withhold 10%.

ON your 2nd question,, no you still need to file your ITR even if you did not reach P60K per year. however, if you are an employee and your receiving P60K or below, you have the option to inform your employer not to withhold taxes on your salary.

Please note that not withholding taxes means that you are not anymore obliged to file and pay tax. You are still required to file your ITR on or before April 15

Just wish to ask regarding ITR form to use if you are a commission salesman. Is it the 1701 for self employed persons? Kindly advice also on penalties imposed by the BIR if you failed to file your ITR for the past years. If you' ve seen my earlier post, I was not able to file my ITR for the taxable years '04 and "05. There was P0.00 commissions for '04 and P50K commissions for '05. Would appreciate your advice. Thanks.

april is fast approaching! deadline na naman ng itr! kung sino man ang may tanong tungkol sa buwis, post kayo dito, at ikagagalak kong sagutin ang mga katanungan nyo

pay your taxes early! avoid the rush! avoid penalties!

mag-e-eleksyon, kailangan ng gobyerno ng pondo

Thanks, Adriane888. I appreciate the advice.

You are right. I'm not an employee of the said company. Just a commission salesman. No benefits either, no SSS, just the withholding 10% and allowance for transpo and cellcards.

Just to ask some more questions if ok lang? 2 years (2004 to 2005) ago, hindi ako umabot ng P60K in a year. In those years, hindi rin ako nagfile ng ITR. Will I be penalized for not filing my ITRs? Commissions for '04 was P0.00 and '05 was P50K. Can I file late returns for '04 and '05?

For last year '06, I got involved with a foreign company selling hardware again. This pertains to your last paragraph below. There were no withholding tax withheld, because they are a foreign based company. They give allowances for transpo and cellcards, also. I received P151K in commissions last year remitted to my bank account. Following your advice, I will file and pay my ITR by the 15th April.

Thanks to this forum, correct advice needed by small businessmen are attended to by fellow members. Thanks, again, Adriane888.

Yap you will be penalized of 25% of your tax due if there will be.. otherwise you will just be charged by late filing maybe P200 to P1K if there is no tax due.

Yes you can still file for late filing... although normally the BIR does not really audit individual unless you are known like goma and Juday... you will not use your ITR for any purposes such loan in banks and transfer property in your name.. i suggest (suggestion lang po hah) antayin mo nalang makita ng BIR... pero if your honest enough and as a good citizen pwede ka mag file ng late filing..