What's Your Favorite Song Now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve always liked this song ever since. Though the original artist, Tears for Fears, had been successfully justified their own masterpiece, I prefer Tara Mclean this time (if only the feminine nudge of this song is going to be assented to.)

Mad World - Tara MCLean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID4rUDnrYWA

This reminds me of a certain commercial that had been published over a year ago. It was designed from a well-known and competitive brand shampoo company. The theme was something like about sexism in which the double standard and stereotyping on women were being highlighted. Cliché as it may sound but that makes the concept interesting. At least to the opposite sex. But not us, women.

Anyway, equal opportunity has always been the issue in almost everywhere until the reigning of female presidents in the Philippines have made it extinction. As if we have overpowered it and might not be an issue anymore. But that was like an acid test though which anyone could've ever imagined.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...