The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

I've had my own share of speed... But I make sure that the road is clear and when I see cars from a distance I back off....

Done all this on the SKYWAY in the wee hours of the morning...

Mitsubishi L300 Van - 130 kph

Mitsubishi Pajero (Diesel) - 135 kph

2002 Chevrolet Venture - 160 kph

2004 4x2 Ford Ranger (Manual) - 160 kph

2004 4x2 Ford Expedition - 160 kph

As you can see... I don't go over 160 kph... I have this phobia that Metro Manila's roads are not well maintained and I could crash any minute... but honestly... I'd rather drive 60 kph on the Skyway... taking my time, listening to good tunes and having a well deserved cigarette ;)

Drive safely bruthas!! And always remember... you could be the best driver in the whole world but the other guy on the road with you could be the biggest moron ;)

140 kph sa star tollways. i was bored then, the hi-way was almost empty and i was cruisin at 100kph. i saw a car about half-a-kilometer away so just for the heck of it, i stepped on the gas and overtook the car, which i saw, was a very new honda civic. i thought, hindi papayag to. in less than 30 seconds, the civic overtook me again. he must have been going at around 160++ kph. di ko na hinabol. i didn't wanna push my 10-year old lancer to the limit.

I topped speed my brother's honda civic at 125 mph so many years ago along interstate 405 and it scared the hell out of me because i almost lost control of the car. Also, I drove my uncle's 2004 porsche 911 at 120 mph along pasadena freeway and it seemed like i wasnt going that fast, the car handled great.

I topped speed my brother's honda civic at 125 mph so many years ago along interstate 405 and it scared the hell out of me because i almost lost control of the car. Also, I drove my uncle's 2004 porsche 911 at 120 mph along pasadena freeway and it seemed like i wasnt going that fast, the car handled great.

I think if a vehicle's built for speed it always feels safer even when going fast. Doing 160kph on a sportbike feels slow while doing 160 in a typical 4dr sedan (altis) seems scary.

put sa, i wont be that trusting sa nlex, the road may be good but the drivers are not......daming pa ring engot dyan specially mga busses and jeepneys and cars and trucks and motorcycles and pickups and, teka lahat na lang..............

oo nga... pero pagdating naman sa may bandang pampanga konti na lang eh... kaya don ko banda hinataw ng husto.. :D