The Fastest You've Ever Driven?

170 kp/h on my dad's PH-spec eclipse

180 kp/h when I got my own eclipse

150 kp/h in a rented BMW 3-series wagon with a deisel engine on a country road in germany. Wanted to but didn't have the luxury of time to take the autobahn and max out the bimmer.

dude, wala yan.

nakuha na namin ng 10minutes yung reverse from makati to alabang on a slow and lazy afternoon. nakukuha ko nga lang ng 15minutes from southwoods to makati on sunday mornings; and im sure meron pa dito mas mabilis kasi meron pa din umo-overtake sa akin kung minsan! :blink:

im not just talking about from sucat exit to makati... im talking about from sm sucat to the heart of ayala ave, makati...

southwoods to makati... i haven't tried yet...

though i've done tagaytay rotonda to santa rosa exit in 10 minutes...

im not just talking about from sucat exit to makati... im talking about from sm sucat to the heart of ayala ave, makati...

southwoods to makati... i haven't tried yet...

though i've done tagaytay rotonda to santa rosa exit in 10 minutes...

yoh dude! wla ka s'ken...

from subic to manila... i just took it for 25 mins, san ka pa?

Seating pretty, pacookies-cookies, i fell asleep pa nga for 5 mins eh, dude!

via Helicopter nga lang... :)

ybab, how r u? :* :* :*

190kph on a 1996 honda civic vti, 17-inch bbs wheels with dunlop 215/45x17 tires, eibach sports springs 1.5 inch lower, free flow exhaust and intake filter

between san fernando and angeles! i could go faster say 200kph but i ran out of road and my wife was talking to me!!!!

sold the car already.. now mabilis na ang 140kph on my altis!

ybab, how r u?  :*  :*  :*

15 minutes??? woaw!!! hahahahahahaha!!!

sana sinama mo ko sa chopper para hinde ka nakatulog! hahahahaha!

dami sana action while in the air! hahahahahaha!

miss yah!

180 - 190 Kmh in NLEX using a Mazda Axela 1.6L, Hard to go faster cause of the portside wind blowing hard and the fun spoilers - slow cars shifting lanes. Steering with this baby was sweet - it was very stable. But the car needs more down force at high speeds.

1986, about 140mph in autobahn highway (Bremen - Munchen) and Dad was driving. I was only 8 then. It was also the first time I saw the Italian power cars just passing-by and man, you'll really drool when you see one. Dad's car was an AMG E-class.

ybab, how r u?  :*  :*  :*

25 mins.....your pilot must be an old slow man....enroute time to subic on a chopper is only 10 to 15 mins block to block......

I've done 250km/h on a 1997 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo....of course its in the US at around 3am. I think I would have been jailed, and even have the car confiscated have I been caught! :ohmy: I still had one more gear on the car, but I was already shaking w/ adrenaline. Had to lift my foot off the throttle. hehe!!!