• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Book Or Movies?

usually the books are better than the movies. but there are times the movies are better than the books

i love the books better: interview with the vampire, queen of the damned, harry potter series, lord of the rings,...

i love the movies better: the godfather

however, the bourne series is a different matter. both books and movies are good. actually they shouldnt be compares since the movies never followed the books at all unlike the other book-based movies

• 3 weeks later...
usually the books are better than the movies. but there are times the movies are better than the books

i love the books better: interview with the vampire, queen of the damned, harry potter series, lord of the rings,...

i love the movies better: the godfather

however, the bourne series is a different matter. both books and movies are good. actually they shouldnt be compares since the movies never followed the books at all unlike the other book-based movies

...amen to this...

...i've seen all of the movies mentioned here and i definitely agree with his post...

• 2 months later...
Guest lustfortravel

I still prefer reading a good book over watching its movie version. That is how I am able to appreciate the sheer talent of the authors which often get lost in translation in scripts.

Books for me.

...Films leave little to viewers’ imaginations. When you read, you’re creating your own movie in a sense, and decide the most important parts: how the characters speak, what they look like, and what their surroundings are like. This process of imagining and interpreting as reader is a creative process distinctly different from viewing a film. ryt? ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...