Hotels/motels/apartelles To Avoid

Queensland sa stamesa. nakaktakot yung CR parang Silent hill..may tub nga nakakdiri namang liguan. tapos sa sobrang sikip, di makasagap ng signal sa loob.

Feeling ko isang lindol lang babagsak ang buong bldg eh. may mga rooms pa na walang nakakabit ng garage door, yung yung nasa pinakataas na floor.

carpeted ng pero nakakatakot mag-paa

dati nagtyaga ako dyan kasi ang mura, pero wag nyo nang subukan. :thumbsdownsmiley: :sick:

Tiempo-tiempuhan siguro.

1st instance - Maganda yung room na nakuha namin (Malaki yung room - good ammenities)

2nd instance - Maliit na room "Deluxe" raw - tapos yung sheets hindi pinalitan :thumbsdownsmiley: Had to call the roomboy to change the sheets!

• 2 months later...

pan pacific...my first stay there was fine ...but my second stay there with my friend was shi tty

the guard was like looking at me from top to bottom..as if i was some slum beggar...hotel staffs arent suppose to treat people like that especially if they are GUESTS!! very unprofessional and rude

• 2 months later...

Saw a nameless apartelle at E Rodriguez between Cordillera and D. Tuazon where a former gas station once was. I was curious because it was 150 every 6 hours. I had no partner. It was Sunday morning and I had just visited my relatives. But I saw the place and the staff was willing to show me a room. Many rooms were vacated already. I would not recommend it nor do I want to go there again. Rooms have 90s model National (Panasonic) aircon with mattress on a wooden bed where the headboard filled with graffiti and carvings. Bed sheets look old. No heater in the bathroom that looks old and less than clean. Walls have old paint and looks dusty. Floors are wooden tiles that are not maintained. No tv. No music. Round type fluorescent lamp in room and short cylindrical fluorescent lamp in bathroom. Towels look grayish and you could see the texture is rough. If you're in the area, don't even think of coming here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woodstock hotel sa marcos...had been here once...the food is not great...the room is kinda old..the bed is ok..the towel is good..but the worst thing is..glass yung window na parang aquarium..cover lng nya yung hanging blinds na nde lapat sa isat isa...whew..parking pa yung labas nun.. nagtabing na lng kami ng sheets sa bintana para sure na walang makakita..tagal ng room service.. the cr is so..so

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wala na po bang bagong review?

so far what i gather is that VC is the best? Do we still have anito around? (sorry nagbibinata pa lng hehehe)

planning to get hooked up tomorrow along TMorato area. Any good place to stay near here?

thanks peeps!! :mtc:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Daisy Inn at Pasig poor service coz they waited us for long hours for love seat to be available at sabihin pinareserve nila kmi nun tapos un pala ung room n pinagdalhan s amin nde ppede dalhin un peo kng gusto nmin mgtransfer daw kmi s room n meon nun peo they will charge us n mas mahal hays mauutak talga..

sogo alabang.. dati eh nataon na napunta ako sa lumang room... i hope narenovate na ung place.. it was not good for 700 that time for 3 hours...

Minalas ka lang siguro... sobrang ganda nung nakuha namin na room... carpeted, sobrang lamig ng aircon, with heater yung bathtub+shower, dim and bright lights, tapos ang gaganda yung furnishings.

• 2 weeks later...

Honey's Apartel in West Ave >>> Building and the rooms are fire hazard, made up of partly wood.

Floors are dusty, Beds are squeaky, T&B layouts are like those for maids quarters. Window curtains are thin, sunrise will greet you under your nose. Room partitions are made of double wall ply wood, You can hear the conversations, banggings and moanings on the other side. Warning!!!! Be sure you lock your door securely 'coz the staff are checking / rattling your knobs at night.

What a cheap inn. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Saw a nameless apartelle at E Rodriguez between Cordillera and D. Tuazon where a former gas station once was. I was curious because it was 150 every 6 hours. I had no partner. It was Sunday morning and I had just visited my relatives. But I saw the place and the staff was willing to show me a room. Many rooms were vacated already. I would not recommend it nor do I want to go there again. Rooms have 90s model National (Panasonic) aircon with mattress on a wooden bed where the headboard filled with graffiti and carvings. Bed sheets look old. No heater in the bathroom that looks old and less than clean. Walls have old paint and looks dusty. Floors are wooden tiles that are not maintained. No tv. No music. Round type fluorescent lamp in room and short cylindrical fluorescent lamp in bathroom. Towels look grayish and you could see the texture is rough. If you're in the area, don't even think of coming here.

i agree... pangit ng facilities.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...