Hotels/motels/apartelles To Avoid

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
sogo hotel, guadalupe. dinig mo tunog buses and mrt. wrong timing tawag ng attendant, pati yung counter para magremind lang na 15 mins na lang time nyo o me order ba kayo! Mainit pa sa loob, di na pede iadjust yung aircon, naka fixed...BAD TRIP

agree..

• 2 weeks later...

most place that i went is decent naman.. but most smell of cigar which to me is very disgusting since there are many ways to mask the smell naman.. i usually gave instructions for them to do something about the smell but it should have been automatic for them..

i shall give very poor rating for the hotel besides lrtstationrecto.. i forgot the name.. we were asked to wait for more than 30 min then surprised us with the charge of 650 for 2 hrs when we checked in at 10am.. thingking that we would be getting a grand room or something i paid and viola.. it was just an ordianry room.. , when i complained they told me that there are no more promos for that time..

• 2 months later...
most place that i went is decent naman.. but most smell of cigar which to me is very disgusting since there are many ways to mask the smell naman.. i usually gave instructions for them to do something about the smell but it should have been automatic for them..

i shall give very poor rating for the hotel besides lrtstationrecto.. i forgot the name.. we were asked to wait for more than 30 min then surprised us with the charge of 650 for 2 hrs when we checked in at 10am.. thingking that we would be getting a grand room or something i paid and viola.. it was just an ordianry room.. , when i complained they told me that there are no more promos for that time..

its NICE hotel darling.... :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

Anito Pasay

La daw available na Deluxe so sa VIP ako dinala

Ang panget naman ng kwarto may ipis pa. And duda kong VIP yun mukhang pinagpalit lang sign ang liit ng room sobra nag check in nako sa anito dati sa 300 room lang ang luwag compared sa room kong nakuha.

To make matters worse yung roomboy pa may sukli akong 35 25 lang binibigay sakin kasi wala daw syang barya e kitang kita ko naman sa kamay nya may 10 piso pa. I usually give tips naman pero ayoko talaga nun dahil naaasar ako sa kwarto. Sabi ko bigyan mo kong 20 may 10 ako and he did grudglingly.

Tapos binuksan nya kagad ung curtina kahit di pa nakakasakay ung kasama ko buti na lang di maselan ung babae gusto ko sagasaan sa inis ko yung roomboy.

• 2 weeks later...

the last time i posted a msg was i have a place for rent. you can do all d things u want to do but ofcors medyo mahal charge ko kasi i also rented it and ginawa ko lang pang short time bcoz di naman ako araw araw nandun eh. the place is clean guaranteed safe no hidden camera or whatever. the only problem is walang tv and cable. only bed lang. talagang pang sex lang. i also offer my place for a week or overnite or short time. provided you gave me ur details so to avoid conflict of time and days. right now im renovationg it and as soon as its available. ill post it to share it to those who r interested. u can msg me if u r interested and ill get back to u as soon as my place is available. located ako near espana qc. thaks

• 1 month later...

Queensland sa stamesa. nakaktakot yung CR parang Silent hill..may tub nga nakakdiri namang liguan. tapos sa sobrang sikip, di makasagap ng signal sa loob.

Feeling ko isang lindol lang babagsak ang buong bldg eh. may mga rooms pa na walang nakakabit ng garage door, yung yung nasa pinakataas na floor.

carpeted ng pero nakakatakot mag-paa

dati nagtyaga ako dyan kasi ang mura, pero wag nyo nang subukan. :thumbsdownsmiley: :sick:

• 2 weeks later...

PAMPANGA:

NO NO: Rainbow, Discovery and Haven - Old facilities na...

TRIED AND RECOMENDED: Bliss Hotel in Dau, VC San Fernando and Miyabe Court - clean and ok service

LUCENA:

NO NO: Freshaire Hotel - Old

TRIED AND RECOMMENDED - Queen Margaret and Rizal Patio Hotel (Lucban, Quezon)

STO. TOMAS, BATANGAS

NO NO: Junction Inn Mansions - old and some rooms even got rodents...

TRIED AND RECOMMENDED - Microtel Suites (located at nearby industrial park)

LIPA, BATANGAS:

Lipa Whitehouse Inn - noisy and vulgar

TRIED AND RECOMMENDED - Hotel La Corona

SAN PABLO CITY, LAGUNA

NO NO: Pine Rock Hotel, Tierra de Oro,

TRIED AND RECOMMENDED: Coco Palace Hotel and Rockpoint Hotel

SOGO PASAY ROTONDA - NO NO!

queensland pasay, shitty place!! but very cheap.

I agree! Ang dumi ng sahig. Ang dumi ng Cr lalo na yung tub... yuk! Tipong hindi mo man lang maiisipang upuan. Tapos ang bagal ng service at parang walang alam ang mga staff dun. Sayang, ang ganda pa naman ng architectural structure nun. Tsk tsk.

• 1 month later...
i agree... :thumbsdownsmiley:

FYI...! pa sali po ... TRI-PLACE hotel along E.RODRIGUEZ cor. Alabama and tomas morato cean room, good service for 6hrs 335.00 fully air-condition and hot and cold shower....

i agree... :thumbsdownsmiley:

FYI...! pa sali po ... TRI-PLACE hotel along E.RODRIGUEZ cor. Alabama and tomas morato cean room, good service for 6hrs 335.00 fully air-condition and hot and cold shower....