Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

If both have agreed and fell.. (you know what I am saying).

There is always a reason why a person will fall to another even if he / she is still with someone. So that reason is being built if there is something wrong with the relation. It's not her/his fault to fall for another individual.

On the other hand/scenario, If you really like the woman/man, you could still try. There is no harm in trying. If the 1st scenario happens. Again, there is something wrong sa relation nila. That is why nagkakaron ng affair with a 3rd party.

Again, it's not our fault to get involved with someone who's in a relation.

• 2 weeks later...

for me i dont want put myself in the situation na magmumukha me kwawa in the end,pag kaya mo maging s tingin mo tiisin un sitwasyon na plagi second option ka lang or pag free xa dun ka lang sisiputin,ang hrap kalaban ng puso so better pag alam mo masasaktan ka much better n wag mo na ituloy para di k n dmting sa point na mafall k na ng sbra

i did actually...

long story short.

i did. she fell. we did. its hard. 3 way tie. 3 hearts broken. it was good and bad while it lasted.

lesson, you cant judge. hearts are vulnerable. sometimes, when you open doors, and you don't want to close both... it ends up shutting both doors. isa isa lang... is the ideal. there is just one a thousand instances that love just knocks on your door. you let it in and somehow, it doesn't want to leave no more... if one falters, the other picks it up. until its a deadlock... its sad.

sabi ko na lang sa kanya, maybe in another time, in another place, in another space... i know she still loves me, i love her still... pero we need to find a new path... theme song

why cant it be. -rannie Raymundo

• 3 weeks later...