Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

I would be lying if I said no.. kasi nangyari na yan sakin eh. I went for someone who was already taken. didn't end the way i wanted it to though hehe hnd ako ung pinili nya eh. but she said that she also liked me

Nangyari din sakin yan. Hirap din. Umasa lang ako. Hehe

sinasabi ko dati na hindi pero andito ako ngayon sa sitwasyong taken sya.. taken ako ang hirap kasi di namin napigilan ang sa umpisa laro lang pero ngayon seryoso na.. na andito na sa puntong mahal ko na sya kahit ang sakit sakit nah....

na pag uusapan nyo ung kataposan ng inumpisahan nyong dalawa una-unahan ang pag agos ng luha moh at di moh na pmapigilan....

Hirap noh? Umasa ka kasi sinabi nya may gusto dn sya sayo haha in my case LDR sila nung BF nya. in the end di dn ikaw pinili haha

In my case bago siya ikasal sa guy na yun. Sabi nya di daw siya 100% sa kanya. Natuloy din kasal nila pero we had a few dates khit after pa ng kasal nila. After a couple of weeks, nagpaalam siya sakin na tigil na daw namin kung ano man yung nangyayari samin. Ayaw daw nya mangyari sa kanya yung nagawa nya and baka daw makarma siya. Yun nga nangyari niloko din siya ng husband nya hanggang sa naghiwalay na. Tagal ko inabangan, pero ako naman ang taken ngayon. Hehe Well, learned my lesson... Not a good experience.

In my case bago siya ikasal sa guy na yun. Sabi nya di daw siya 100% sa kanya. Natuloy din kasal nila pero we had a few dates khit after pa ng kasal nila. After a couple of weeks, nagpaalam siya sakin na tigil na daw namin kung ano man yung nangyayari samin. Ayaw daw nya mangyari sa kanya yung nagawa nya and baka daw makarma siya. Yun nga nangyari niloko din siya ng husband nya hanggang sa naghiwalay na. Tagal ko inabangan, pero ako naman ang taken ngayon. Hehe Well, learned my lesson... Not a good experience.

Ouch. At least in the end everything looks fine on your end haha

Interesting story,,

Id rather find someone not taken and be inlove rather than taken.. Love can create,, thats why guy usually finds a way to get a score with a girl that is not interested with him.. When a guy found a way in her, boom! Bahala na kung love o infatuation or mere curiosity basta It can create and it should be sustain

Hindi mo rin masasabi, kung nsa sitwasyon kna..bsta kung mahal mo go for it.

Exactly my quote when I was in the situation. "Whatever makes you happy, go for it"

She had a boyfriend that was mistreating her. On off, on off on off. She said she really didn't want to go back to him, but every time, her bf would find a way to convince her or force her to be back into the relationship.

I was giving the advices, I fell for her. I started courting her nung malabo na sila. When they got back, I still communicated with her, and still gave signs that I liked her.

She was my third girlfriend but the first GF that I courted.

At the end. I stopped communicating with her. I saw it was inappropriate and couldn't bear the thought that it was me who was putting her in a bad situation (entertaining me while she was still in a relationship with someone else). I let fate draw our lines together if we were truly meant to be.

After a year. In a crazy struck of luck. We were able to communicate again after she lost her fone and got locked out of friendster (sorry matanda na ako, wala pa FB nun).

Then I courted her formally. Met the family. Courted her over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Edited by travelmassage
  • 5 months later...

only if she's taken for granted... but if not, then as the song goes "mahirap magmahal ng syota ng iba". :(
because for whatever reason, she made a choice, and is invested in trying to make their relationship work.
so even if she like's you: her word, her oath, her bond, will automatically stop her from going further with you.
you'd only be hurting yourself in the process (she has to believe their relationship is going nowhere otherwise...).

but if the two of you were meant to be, then you'll eventually meet again, when your both single and available. :blush: