Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

'amflitz' sir... yan ang itinutukoy ko (at ang iba) na 7-years' "itch". 7yrs kayo ng GF mo, diba?

IMHO & experiences... having a "long-term" relationship as gf/bf all in all wasn't a good thing!!! The longest i would advise in such situation is between 1~ 3yrs. If nothing happen between you & partner, split and look for another one. Lamang ang boyz sa ganitong situations, kulelat naman ang gals diyan. That's why, either you as a guy - make up your decision fast or nothing. Just don't waste the gal's time coz their 'freshness' (overseas, ok yan. But locally once a gal reached 28 & above, medyo kulelat na sila) easily fades.

7 years with your current GF is quite a long time. Ask yourself conscientiously - have both of you gone through good & bad times? Thru those situations, in what ways have both of you solved it amicably? Do you really knew her weaknesses, advantages & disadvantges (in terms of emotion/psychological/intellectual) & vice-versa? Were both your family approved of this relations or anyone inbetween has gripes on either of you?

Those questions i had explicitly raised for you - think deeply. If your mind were mudied, then wrote it down and wrote your answers down in private. Then review what you wrote & i'm sure you could get something out of it.

Now let's get back to this 2nd gal you were involved now - Just because you knew her & had a very recent tryst with her doesn't meant you love her. At kung mayroon nga diyan, pasensiyahan na kung maka-barako ang sagot ko - LIBOG lang yan (...or should i termed it as infatuation?)!

Took off your emotionality in that recent tryst of yours, then wear your tinfoil hat for once & ask yourself... "why did i fall into this situation with her that day? Was it because of seductions? Was it because of old acquaintances? Or was it because of lust due to homesickness???"

IMO again... it would most plausibly bec of seductions & the last one! Eh kung ganyan... LIBOG pa din ang pinaguusapan. Sa kalakihang mong iyan, alam mo naman kapag Libog ang pinaguusapan... pwedeng makamtan sa pagbabayad, diba?

Puwes, ngayon... itanung mo sa sarili mo - sinung mas mabigad masaktan, si old original of 7 years o ang bago mong lumang kaibigan? Sino sa kanila ang mas kilala mo ng matagalan at nakakaunawa sa iyong ugali ng wasto?

Pagigihan mo ng pagiisip, 'amflitz'. Kung tutuusin - Mahirap na madali maukulan ng desisyon ang problema mong ito.

Last thing i can give you on a friendly advice... Kung ayaw mong maguluhan ang darating mong mga taon Kung ikaw ay nagasawa na, mas siguradong tumaya sa isang kabayo na kabisado mo ang ugali. Unless you see in your 7 years of relations, something that you think might be an obstacle for you to become a caring hubby!

thanks dude..

you're a big help.. kelangan ko talaga mag isip, pero definitely si 7 yrs. gf pa rin pipiliin ko, pero tingin ko ndi "LUST" ang naramdaman ko sa old friend ko, I courted her nung high school days namin, tapos ndi naging kame kase nagtransfer siya.. so masasabi kong parang unfinished business ang naramdaman ko kaya nagawa ko un..

I need you guys and ladies to react to this..

what do you think? is it right to text the 2nd gal involve in this after na may mangyari samin. kase para sakin ang pangit naman kung ndi ko siya itetext after nun, baka isipin niya un lang ang habol ko which is not true..

pero at some part, pwde ko rin naman siyang ndi itext para at least ndi ako ganong maattached emotionally sa kanya..

pero nagawa ko naman na siyang itext right after that.. gusto ko lang malaman ung both side ng men and women about this "text" thing..

thanks dude..

I need you guys and ladies to react to this..

what do you think? is it right to text the 2nd gal involve in this after na may mangyari samin. kase para sakin ang pangit naman kung ndi ko siya itetext after nun, baka isipin niya un lang ang habol ko which is not true..

pero at some part, pwde ko rin naman siyang ndi itext para at least ndi ako ganong maattached emotionally sa kanya..

pero nagawa ko naman na siyang itext right after that.. gusto ko lang malaman ung both side ng men and women about this "text" thing..

Maganda naman sa pinagumpisahan, dapat maganda rin ang katapusan. Diba? It's all right for you to txt (or even call her) just to say goodbye & end it once & for all. That's it at huwag ng may kasunod pa riyan (even if she pestered you). Dahil hindi magtatapos kung sinasagot mo pagkatapos ng huling paalam... walang katapusan yan. You will be tormented and might make a wrongful decision later on.

Maganda naman sa pinagumpisahan, dapat maganda rin ang katapusan. Diba? It's all right for you to txt (or even call her) just to say goodbye & end it once & for all. That's it at huwag ng may kasunod pa riyan (even if she pestered you). Dahil hindi magtatapos kung sinasagot mo pagkatapos ng huling paalam... walang katapusan yan. You will be tormented and might make a wrongful decision later on.

thanks again.. sana lang maovercome ko na to. dahil alam kong mali talaga.. lahat mali. wrong timing lahat.. hay.. saklap talaga ng buhay..

• 2 months later...

story goes like this..i knew this girl for about 10 years na actually long time crush ko siya..

matagal kaming nwalan ng communication ng gurl then suddenly she texted me the other day

which i was surprised and happy..matagal ko na gusto ung girl..currently my BF cya ngayon..but weve been dating for several days na texting all night long

pinapadalaw nya ako sakanila etc.things that a girl wont do when in a relationship like pinakilala nya ako sa parents niya..then ung current BF niya hindi kilala sa bahay nung girl..i have this strange feeling na im falling for her na this time im afraid kasi may BF siya at this moment what do i need to do??

ayaw ko namang lokohin ung girl i want a serious relationship with her what should i do?? I HAVE THIS FEELING NA GUSTO DIN NIYA AKO.. this is my question AS A ANG FRIEND LANG KAYA?? or mre than..im clueless

mejo magulo ang storya try to understand nlng hehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

ang main conflict ninyong dalawa is yung current bf nya other than that wala na di ba, if you think she can let go of her current bf then tell her "may aasahan ba ako sa iyo?"

tell her your intention ngayon pa lang, if you dont want to be just like a friend na pwede nyang itext at isama sa kung saan then tell her habang maaga. sabihin mo agad "pwede ba ako manligaw?" if she says "may boyfriend na ako" the your response "i can be better than him" hehe

put yourself on her BF's shoes....think...think alot. if this crush of yours is only using you because she has a issue with his current etc..etc.. you would know.

the part that you are falling inlove with her is very normal....patience is the key.

just dont make a relationship with her when you know someone would get hurt. her current bf im referring to...

i think this situation will end well on both of you...she entertains you so i think everything would be fine.

put some patience on yourself and dont show na patay-na-patay sa kanya....goodluck! :zorro:

If you want a serious relationship then you have no choice but to communicate. If your saying that you can't talk to her because "malakas ang tama mo sa kanya" then maybe your really not serious? I'm assuming your not in high school, and this is just a childish crush? Just tell her what you feel so you'll know earlier what your limits are. If its just friends then you'll know earlier what to expect. No more assumptions, no more worries, no more what ifs. Just be mature about it. She was the one who contacted you in the first place, so just ask her what it is she expects from you. She'll appreciate you more.

I very much AGREE! Communicate and be very honest. Goodluck!

Decipher your thoughts and feelings first before making your move ....

What are your fears exactly made of?

- Are you afraid that she will reject for reasons pertaining to her bf?

- Are you afraid of her bf ?

With some moments alone

- Try also to decipher your feelings with her ..... I mean yes you have this sudden excitement and elation after all these years ...

just maybe this worries you

Try watching the movie "Christina Vicky Barcelona".. it may give you some idea

Edited by lomex32

Go for it. If you strongly feel that she also loves you, let her know. Tell her how you feel, but at the same time respect that she still has a boyfriend. This will prompt her to make a decision. If she chooses you, bravo. If she chooses to stay with her boyfriend, at least you were able to tell her how you feel. It is harder to go through life not telling the person you love that you love her.

story goes like this..i knew this girl for about 10 years na actually long time crush ko siya..

matagal kaming nwalan ng communication ng gurl then suddenly she texted me the other day

which i was surprised and happy..matagal ko na gusto ung girl..currently my BF cya ngayon..but weve been dating for several days na texting all night long

pinapadalaw nya ako sakanila etc.things that a girl wont do when in a relationship like pinakilala nya ako sa parents niya..then ung current BF niya hindi kilala sa bahay nung girl..i have this strange feeling na im falling for her na this time im afraid kasi may BF siya at this moment what do i need to do??

ayaw ko namang lokohin ung girl i want a serious relationship with her what should i do?? I HAVE THIS FEELING NA GUSTO DIN NIYA AKO.. this is my question AS A ANG FRIEND LANG KAYA?? or mre than..im clueless

mejo magulo ang storya try to understand nlng hehehe :thumbsupsmiley:

you want a serious relationship with her, eh sya ba seryoso sayo? di kaya ginagamit ka lang nya smokescreen for her parents para sa kanyang BF?

sa 10 years mo syang kilala, ganon katagal mo na din ba kilala parents nya or recently lang?