Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

I have a lady officemate who is married, but whose marriage is in trouble. I am single and by her initiative (siya lumapit sa akin), we became friends. We began dating and started to become emotionally close. However, she is still uncertain about separating from her husband. She has also not yet decided whether to file for annulment. Because of this, I began to distance myself. Until such time she decides to separate and file for annulment on her own, I will not play with fire by causing the breakup of her marriage. I agree that if and when I get married, I do not want the same thing to happen to me.

theres nothing wrong having a friendly relations but your closeness has always a limitation dont let her or you fall in a situation na pwedeng pag simulan uli ng panibagong problem, stick to your priciple always remember the golden rule it has to do with my other post dun sa mga person na taken na

if i am aware that she is on a relationship , no. but sometimes ,awareness comes very late . inmy case , my flings are mostly a collection of break up relationships or in the verge of breaking up. i hate it when it comes to me late.. it feels like im taking advantage of her emotional distress.

• 5 weeks later...

just because something is good, it doesn't mean we should pursue it.. we have to remember that the right thing at the wrong time is still the wrong thing... even though it feels so good :( -(easier said than done <_< )

ang manok mas madaling hulihin pag nakatali... hehehe Pero seriously though nagawa ko na but i regret doing it sobra... i dont get it with guys who steals other girls... nakakataas ba ng ego niyo un pg pinili ka over her boyfriend?? nakakasakit at nakakasira kayo ng buhay ng kapwa niyo lalake... respect a relationship whether its your or relationship of others... wait for your turn intay mo mgbreak sila with you being a factor of the break up.. come on guys... isipin nio nlng kun sainyo nangyari un... what if ngpakamatay un guy nun babaeng inagaw niyo? guilt nio un pare... used to do this before pero natauhan nako.. i didnt do it to boost my ego nagustuhan ko lng tlga un girl.. pero may mga guy tlga na intensyon lng mang agaw just to boost their morale... such losers :thumbsdownsmiley:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

i dont think that would be the ryt thing to do...even2gh the girl/guy have a crush on you or what...why???because you wouldn't want it to happen to you...

2gh sometyms you cant control your feelings always remember that when u got some1 hu is already taken you cant be sure that he/she will not be repeating what she did to his/her ex...

be afraid of karma thing...

coz what you do to others myt as well be done to you and its effect is more than what u'll ever imagine...

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

oo naman di pa naman sila kasal pero i wont tell the girl na gusto ko siya i will just do it or show it - there is nothing wrong with it! in this way ma tetest mo kung gaano ka loyal yung girl - right! pero kung tinanong ako ng girl kung bakit ako mabait sa kanya then that's the time I will tell her what i feel!

Would you go after somebody who's taken? (Not Married for the sake of Moral Issues)..... This is not about cheating (so dont go after me :P ) What if you meet the right one, and that person already has a boyfriend/Girlfriend? would you go thru it? Are we doing them a favor by testing thier relationship? What are your thought?

well,yeah....that's life!

mahirap pigilin ang sarili noh

if it's true what u feel about him/her,eventhough he/she's already taken,

u can't do anything but to follow what ur heart insists!

and in fact it's not u that would cheat it's him/her...hehehe

One advice from a friend whom I considered a big brother: exert only 10% effort, and spend the other 90% on something else. I followed the advice and it worked for me. I found somebody else and had no regrets not having the one who was already taken. (And if by chance I was able to succeed with just 10% effort, it would be a major achievement!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...