• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

the thrill, in itself, creates a momentum that can very well excite your nerves, stir up your hormones and slowly build-up pent up, repressed emotions until their much-awaited ecstatic release.

sounds like orgasm.

not quite. it can be a picture of a tumultuous relationship when you go for someone who's taken.

just as in malcolm's iterations in jurassic park :rolleyes: , chaos is bound to set in, at some point in time.

things may plateau for a while, but if there are peaks, so will there be troughs.

primarily when guilt sets in.

and when it does, everything else will follow.....and not exactly in an upward trend. :rolleyes:

yup, I would go for someone who is already taken (and I'm currently involved in one). The thrill is there, the guilt is there but we're very much aware of the consequences of our actions. Alam naman naming hindi kami magtatagal pero hindi ko din alam bakit siya pa ang napili ko. Pwede namang iba na lang di bah?! ..

I'm just enjoying every minute na pwede ko siyang makasama. I'm happy for now (hope he's feeling the same way). Kasi kapag nagdecide na kami na tapusin toh, hindi naman ako manggugulo sa kanilang dalawa (at wala akong balak).

Yes.

Life is just to short to regret.

I mean, if you are truly meant for each other, no other person, religion or law can prevent you from being together.

I guess that is destiny.

If for example, girl is already married or in a relationship but is not a happy marriage or relationship, then you can still run after her and be her knight in shining armor.

but if it means breaking up a wonderful relationship or a happy marriage, I won't even touch it with a 10- foot pole.

It depends probably what kind of relationship that "Someone" is in.

Everyone has the right o be happy in life.