Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

i'm not gonna take someone which currently in a relationship (if i know she's into one) it's just inhumane to use or be used.. that's my philosophy, i know its too straight but i rather be than feeling guilty..

i've felt the pain on the receiving end of that kind of relationship

strangely, available women never really attracted me much, only on occasions.

however, women already taken, are often irressistible for me.

kahit sa beerhouse, kailangan nangaagaw ako ng table ng kabilang mesa, yung table ng may table.

i must be sick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

very recently, i almost went into something similar, or exactly similar to this.

but i had to do what i had to do.....had to say what i just said.

things would just make things complicated all the more.....if not now, then soon.

wrong decisions are bound to catch up with us......and regrets will not be there, not until the end, always in retrospect.

only then will we get better perspectives, and learn the painful lessons that have been there from the start.

so i said goodbye, gently. and im glad he understood.

goodbyes are never easy. will never be.

saying goodbye doesnt mean friendships have to end, though. some things are better kept as they are. :)

less mistakes, less complications, less emotions spent, less amount of tears, less broken hearts in the end.

Edited by angel_by_day

I might kung gusto ko talaga yun girl.

But if the girl has cheated or has left someone before, she can very well do it again.

So the paradox now becomes: would you still want to be with someone knowing na kaya nya pala mangiwan?

Siguro iba nalang kung bad relationship talaga yun dati.

Guest megalodon

Been there, done that. It was just a fling though. Kaya lang minura ako ng bf sa text while I was with her. Haha!

Edited by megalodon
very recently, i almost went into something similar, or exactly similar to this.

but i had to do what i had to do.....had to say what i just said.

things would just make things complicated all the more.....if not now, then soon.

wrong decisions are bound to catch up with us......and regrets will not be there, not until the end, always in retrospect.

only then will we get better perspectives, and learn the painful lessons that have been there from the start.

so i said goodbye, gently. and im glad he understood.

goodbyes are never easy. will never be.

saying goodbye doesnt mean friendships have to end, though. some things are better kept as they are. :)

less mistakes, less complications, less emotions spent, less amount of tears, less broken hearts in the end.

I believe you made the right decision... Sometimes we are caught blinded by what we feel not knowing where it is leading us.. We can make the right decisions while we are still sane..

Respect begets respect. Same rule with Love .. If you truly love someone you would not do anything to mess up her happy life.. not unless it's the other way around...

ive done it before, and, i think up to now im still someone's other man...

pero never akng nang agaw... di ko rin nman niligawan talaga yung gurl, its more like nagkataon we met and well, we got togeher... but in the end, they still chose who theyre with...

ang thinking ko nun kc, pag may nameet kang gurl that youre attracted with, dalawa lng ang options mo, go after her and be happy for that limited time na pde mo cya mkasama or just let her be and k*ll yourself with regret kc hindi ka nagtry. naniniwala ksi ako na di mo matitikman ang totoong happiness kung di mo pa naeexperience ang sadness, hence naging other man ako...

and sabihin na natin fault ko ang pagpursue dun sa gurl, pero theyre not without fault din kasi they kept on giving me reasons to love them... i became someone na pumupuno sa pagkukulang ng mga bf nila... kasi in the first place, if they were really happy, they would not have entertained me... on my part, ibang experience sya kasi naranasan ko ung pagkakaiba ng love with someone na sau talaga and love na patakas, patago at palihim. iba ung thrill...

at parang mas matindi ung love na nararamdaman mo sa gurl na sau lang for very brief moments...

Ganyan-ganyan rin ang naexperience ko ngayon ... hay may pros and cons talaga ....

• 5 weeks later...