Would You Go After Someone Who is Taken?

Hey guys just want to share with you all here... Yesterday i got home from my ojt in pampanga, and arrived at our village around 6:30pm, It was the usual day... children playing, joggers rounding the village. home owners arriving from work. As I pass by the usual rouad i take i notice a couple that looks like having an L.Q. Nevermind its not my business anyway... Got in our hose and payed a rest, by 9 in the evening i walked my dog going out the village so it can poo and pee... As i near the gate, i was wondering why there are so many pipol in one area. I didn't mind at first, after my dog was done with its deed and we are on our way back to our house thats when i realized its no poke... a man was killed inside our village. I dont want to indulge much, but according to reports it was due to a love triangle, Similar to a Bantay-Salakay... It was so grime... I couldn't even explain how it feels seeing those blood splatered around... I have no idea if the victim was the same guy i saw having a L.Q. with a girl.

Few ticks later i went home placed the dog in to its house, then went back to the site, I finally got to see a little clearer on whats on the scene, Suddenly i felt a twinged pang on my spine, what if i was the victim? I realized poor me just because of a girl, i fast forwarded my life to its last hours on... Later that night as i sleep i still could feel the pang on my spine, i am shivering... My cheeks felt numb, I was having a hard time sleeping...

Anyway The bottom line is I think its just fine to go after someone provided that one won't endanger thier own life or another ones life...

It better to be safe, than later when its too late one will realize he/she just ended his/her own life...

• 1 month later...
Hey guys just want to share with you all here... Yesterday i got home from my ojt in pampanga, and arrived at our village around 6:30pm, It was the usual day... children playing, joggers rounding the village. home owners arriving from work. As I pass by the usual rouad i take i notice a couple that looks like having an L.Q. Nevermind its not my business anyway... Got in our hose and payed a rest, by 9 in the evening i walked my dog going out the village so it can poo and pee... As i near the gate, i was wondering why there are so many pipol in one area. I didn't mind at first, after my dog was done with its deed and we are on our way back to our house thats when i realized its no poke... a man was killed inside our village. I dont want to indulge much, but according to reports it was due to a love triangle, Similar to a Bantay-Salakay... It was so grime... I couldn't even explain how it feels seeing those blood splatered around... I have no idea if the victim was the same guy i saw having a L.Q. with a girl.

Few ticks later i went home placed the dog in to its house, then went back to the site, I finally got to see a little clearer on whats on the scene, Suddenly i felt a twinged pang on my spine, what if i was the victim? I realized poor me just because of a girl, i fast forwarded my life to its last hours on... Later that night as i sleep i still could feel the pang on my spine, i am shivering... My cheeks felt numb, I was having a hard time sleeping...

Anyway The bottom line is I think its just fine to go after someone provided that one won't endanger thier own life or another ones life...

It better to be safe, than later when its too late one will realize he/she just ended his/her own life...

i must avoid him atb all cost..and if things can't be avoided..and h's already separated..then why not? that if he's really separated..and not in love anymore with his wife..But..if he's still very much married and is in love to his wife with no plans of leaving her..then it's a no win game,,it's a dead end thing.Never waste your time and youth foir this man who has the best of bothe worlds and you only have a piece of him.,.Never allow yourself to be with a man that you have to share to.. :thumbsdownsmiley:

hmmm i dunno ... but i am currently in this position... i like this guy who is married with 3 kids..pero he is not happy with the marriage and the only thing that inspires him is his kids. :( takot ako...yoko din naman sirain family nila kasi i don't want this to happen to me as well..haaayy..hirap..we are constantly communicating...:( imagine..we talked over the phone for more than an hour..and mobile phone ha? :(

kung boyfriend pa lang, maybe, kasi kaya nga tayo nakikipagrelasyon para makahanap tayo ng gusto natin makasama habang buhay, so kung gusto niyang kalasan yung gf niya para humanap ng iba, i think its just fair enough. Pero kung married na, thats a big no no!! I respect marriages, just like i wanted other girls to respect mine if ever.

pag may asawa na, huwag mo na taluhin maski nagbibigay motibo pa. hirap noh!? tao lang po nagkakamali at natutukso pero mas malaking gusot at sakit ng ulo at kinabet mo ang asawa ng may asawa.

pag hindi asawa- gf/fubu/mu etc, kung maari iwasan din. its better that she breaks off her present relationship then start anew with you.

This is a trick question in my opinion. This is not your typical by the book situation therefore, I will be looking at all the angles before deciding on what I think would be the right answer to the question.

The Topic: 'Would you go after someone who is taken?'

It can be read through different angles:

1. GF/BF + Fiancee Situations:

Well, usually, it is possible to go after someone who is taken since there is still no marriage contract involved nor ring as they say - doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that - and this is the stage where we are constantly searching / looking for the right one for us. It is not called cheating in my opinion since we still have to find contentment in our ongoing struggle to look for a happy future and that my friend, is what life is about - Happiness. Not for me, but for me and my partner since you have to step in her / his shoes and understand why we should cherish each other in this relationship since it a mutual partnership.

Ligawan mo and try and see if you are compatible. There is no harm done since its his / her prerogative whether to continue seeing each other in the next few days. At least you tried than never tried at all. Its what life is all about din diba, learn from your mistakes and build on it and at least you know that he / she is not the right one o diba? Marami pang isda diyan my friend so dont gloom in agony.

But take note of your actions. Once a door closed, opens another as they say. Prepare for new situations kapag nagligaw ka sa mga taken. Always take note that relationships are built on trust so if you lied to her about your vast richness etc, just to get her to date you, then I will tell you know: Dont ruin her / his relationship since foundations are not built on lies. You never know, the other party who is already committed, have a deep understanding and comprehend each other kaya nga sila nagsama eh. Ang labas naman noon kung nahuli ka would be: your the bad guy. No one likes a bad guy.

We still do sometimes crave for freedom so we go for these so called dates and try to see where this would go. In the end, it is the person who is taken's prerogative again whether to go for you or not and thats the beauty of it since conscience will take its place during these crucial times since it could alter one's future as we see it.

But then, lets look at the other side. You got the person who is taken to leave his/her bf/gf just to be with you. Do you think that you will have the level of trust in knowing that kung may nahanap siya na ibang pas superior sa iyo eh, she will leave you? Ang pangit tingnan diba.

2. Married.

- If she / he has already kids, please do make sure that you think of the kids first before thinking about your loins. Its called owning up and responsibility since: sa mata ng isang bata, ang mali ay nagiging tama, kung ito ay ginawa ng mas matanda. Do you think that you can support those kids as well? Put your shoes inside a child's shoes. Do you want to be raised by someone who is not even responsible. Now that is not a role model.

If she is already married and no kids, please do think of what you will do if you are in her/his wife/husband's shoes. Do you think na masasaktan ka in knowing that you gave it all but it all backfired? You never really know what you've got till its gone.

Do please think of her/his situation and not about your loins again. You are ruining a life here. So please do understand that ruining a life is the last thing that you want to do in this life. Chinese society has this thing called blood fued. If you have done that to this family, everyone in the family is involved, honor is lost and generations will suffer and you will be hated for what you have done on that day. Kinda crazy but what happens now, echoes in eternity so think about your actions first, if its about love, trust me, after 5-10 years, you wont be saying the same.

Its just my opinion only so please dont flame me.

There is 2 kinds of outlook diba:

Do unto others what you want to do to you AND Do not do to others, what you dont want to be done to you.

Same meaning pero iba yung outlook.

Help

What should I do if her actions and words are different.

She always says that she loves her bf but she always goes out with me.

Im really confused.

She goes out with you and mentions that she loves her bf?

I could safely say that, she is telling you that she loves her bf still and yet still enjoying her freedom that is why she is still going out with friends like you. Sinabi na nga niya sa iyo na she still loves her bf... diba parang defense mechanism niya iyan to quench down hopes of you to take the friendship to another level.

You must understand na it she doesnt want to hurt you that is why she is using another method to turn you down but in a nice way. That is why baka na her actions and words are different kasi kung sinabi niya friends lang tayo at wala ka nang magagawa eh.... you might freak out and to never talk to her anymore or just become friends.

Buti ka pa nga eh sinasabihan ka ng ganyan kaysa sa i direct niya sa iyo na: NO, there is no spark between us and go find someone else. That would hurt right?

Dami pang babae diyan my friend, you will find your special someone. Trust me, the world is cruel yet forgiving.

Dont push it kung ayaw talaga niya, baka magsumbong pa iyan sa bf niya at mapahamak ka nanaman.

Pero I wont turn down din na idea na may gusto siya sa iyo, but the thing here is... why is she still sticking with her bf kung mahal ka niya? Weird isnt it. Well, you can use the best and tested method.. which is... talk to her and ask her directly. Diba it will save you days of pondering on what she means by those words?

Study and analyze the situation. Dont rush it cuz you wont see the minor details of the situation. Think about it and come out with a better understanding.

Yeah she already told me that she likes me.

What she is saying is different from what she is doing.

Like before, she told me that she cant go out with me because her bf might get jelous. But we already spent our time together in Mall of Asia after work. Also I pick her up from her work for several times.

Im really confused. Is this the reverse psychology thing of the girls? Like saying no means yes.

Some of my female friends told me that Im insensitive. They told me that we are already bfs and gfs base on our actions.

Im still in a w8 see situation. I dont want to pressure her.

Being a guy, I never forget that there are a lot of girls out there. Its just my feelings for her is some what unique from my past experiences.

She likes you? But does she love you? She might still be confused with herself so dont prod her too much regarding that issue. Just go with the flow first and see where you can go from there.

Even though you pick her up from work all several or all the time, still what I see is a double timer. You dont want to have that kind of woman in your relationship. Trust me. It will just make life more complicated. What you reap, you shall sow. So be careful around her and dont interpret her based on your emotions that you encounter. Sometimes we become blind when love binds us. Yan yung mahirap. So just be careful man.

Medyo one sided, pero yan yung tingin ko agad in your case about her. Tinanong mo na ba on why is she still with her bf?

That might solve some of your questions that you have been asking yourself all this time.

Women are hard to understand. Yan yung sinasabi ng mga karamihan. I admit it. Its true in my opinion because you have to be more delicate to them and more willing to listen and take note of the minor details. Madali naman silang ma-please eh you just have to understand them with the little things. Their signs that they give out are legendaty enigmas. No one knows what they really mean. Its like a joke, half meant and half not meant. You dont know it and interpret it with your own words na lalong ma ko-confuse ka. But if your detailed. You will see it and comprehend them. Hindi ka naman nag me mens pero ang pinalit sa atin eh yung primal instinct. We have our own flaws but we should use it to our advantage to take charge of our lives and make it better.

Continue talking to her. Signs will show. When the time is right. Dont rush it. She just might be enjoying your company as a friend. Im not saying its true, but it is a possibility.