What's The Reason Behind Your Avatar?

boyet

it's the japanese version of harry potter... HP addict eh. and besides looks good with the lord_rochester handle right.

kizmet,

also love ally... it has ended na right? after the bon jovi stint with ally mcbeal? i love robert downey jr. sa series... and besides the biscuit is gone na rin eh...

bulbangs,

hmm.. gemini... post ka sa gemini affairs and dreamers and lunatics... makaka relate ka.

sorry kung off topic.

it's the japanese version of harry potter... HP addict eh. and besides looks good with the lord_rochester handle right.

kizmet,

also love ally... it has ended na right? after the bon jovi stint with ally mcbeal? i love robert downey jr. sa series... and besides the biscuit is gone na rin eh...

bulbangs,

hmm.. gemini... post ka sa gemini affairs and dreamers and lunatics... makaka relate ka.

sorry kung off topic.

yes lord_rochester... ally had ended na after 6 long years.. may 2002 sa states.. lately lang sa atin... series with robert downey, jr then is one of the bests.... sayang lang he was hooked into drugs that's why he was forced to say goodbye to the show!!!.. and biscuit.. of course, is a big lost to the show....

sorry off the topic...

my avatar is a pic of the girl i really "worship". I know alot about her but I'm not sure if she even knows me :( . I first saw her during college, now normally I can talk to any girl, nagiging ka-close ko nga halos lahat ng girls na nakikila ko e. But in her case i'm always speechless!!(torpe!!!twe!! :angry: )maybe because its her beauty, or the fact that she's perfect in everything. Every time i see her my mind goes blank and the longest conversation we've had is saying hi and just smiling at each other, that's it!!!Kahit na sinasabi ko sa sarili ko back then that I should talk to her kse feeling ko we might have something goin on, wala talaga e!I'm not obsessing about her but i recently saw her picture and all my memories of her came rushing back in! I'm still trying to find the guts to talk her or ask one of my HS friends to introduce me to her!

Sorry po for rambling on like this, ngayon ko lang naman ata nagawa to e!

:unsure: hmm...my first post and i have to explain my avatar. i originally intended to use a military man in binoculars, as my nick implies, but can't find any. tried google's image search but what i downloaded would'nt be accepted by the system (too large). i eventually settled for this anime character at the mtc gallery, parang kasing spy-vs-spy ng mad eh.

:lol: in short, wala lang!!!

Idol ko si Darna. Sinusubaybayan ko lag ang istorya ng pilantod na dalagita na si Narda and kapatid niyang si Ding at ang mortal enemi niyang si Valentina.

Dati noong bata pa ko, tatangalin ko yong palbura noong rebentador tapos sabay sindi ng posporo at sigaw ng "Darna".

Ngayon naman, sisigaw lang ako ng "Ding, ang bato dali" may magbabato ng maliit na plastic sa kabilang bahay namin at Darna na naman ako.