Leaning on Death's Door

• 2 weeks later...

everybody dies, the fear of dying is when weve grown attach to our lives.

i may fear death when i grow old, when you realize the only the exit door.

but not now, make most of the time while alive.

fear and death will come in time.

I agree with that too. Death is a necessary "good" that leads us to the best ever human condition in a spiritual form. Of course, we're afraid at first, but we'll soon be ready to face it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is a great misunderstanding about death.

Your physical body will ceased to exist but the real you, which is non-physical have an eternal life.

The non-physical or spirit is God.

You live in this physical body to experience expansion through contrast.

Death is going back to who really who you are and it's a joyful experience.

Religion taught wrong beliefs about death, i.e. if you are bad, you will go to hell,

if you are good, you will go to heaven. This is the reason why most of you are afraid to

die because you believe that have done something bad in your lifetime, (who doesn't),

that is why you think that you will go to hell, if you die.

There is a great misunderstanding about death.

Your physical body will ceased to exist but the real you, which is non-physical have an eternal life.

The non-physical or spirit is God.

You live in this physical body to experience expansion through contrast.

Death is going back to who really who you are and it's a joyful experience.

Religion taught wrong beliefs about death, i.e. if you are bad, you will go to hell,

if you are good, you will go to heaven. This is the reason why most of you are afraid to

die because you believe that have done something bad in your lifetime, (who doesn't),

that is why you think that you will go to hell, if you die.

Where did you get all this? Have you died before? XD

This made me laugh.

You don't have to personally experience anything before you believe in it.

There are teachers before us who taught us this wisdom, if we only listen.

On the contrary, you're the one that made me laugh with your previous statement. lol

It's ok believe in things that you don't have experienced first hand provided, it has a basis that you can back it up with. Blurting crap like as if you have died before and speaks so confident about, that's another issue. Zip it it, unless you prove it. lol

I'm confident with what I've said because I know it is true.

There is no need on my side to prove it to anybody. If you don't want to believe, its your choice.

On the contrary, you're the one that made me laugh with your previous statement. lol

It's ok believe in things that you don't have experienced first hand provided, it has a basis that you can back it up with. Blurting crap like as if you have died before and speaks so confident about, that's another issue. Zip it it, unless you prove it. lol

I'm confident with what I've said because I know it is true.

There is no need on my side to prove it to anybody. If you don't want to believe, its your choice.

You share the same philosophy with my 3-year-old niece. She don't even need to explain it whatever she says is true, because she said so. Grow up. laugh.gif

In our life, we will meet people who's attitude can be challenging because they are different from us.

But, we should not be affected by them, instead, be thankful for they are teaching us a valuable lesson.

If you cannot handle the situation, just ignore them and they will just go away.

You share the same philosophy with my 3-year-old niece. She don't even need to explain it whatever she says is true, because she said so. Grow up. laugh.gif

In our life, we will meet people who's attitude can be challenging because they are different from us.

But, we should not be affected by them, instead, be thankful for they are teaching us a valuable lesson.

If you cannot handle the situation, just ignore them and they will just go away.

I can handle people like you. Leaning on death's door... As if. lol

• 3 months later...

this brings excitement to the next level more better than the ecstasy you experienced in bed with the finest maiden you have encountered. i have never felt so much fear before as if your body is giving up yet your will is still fighting , the feeling of being overwhelmed by a force greater than you could ever imagined! an ocean in the sky and you as an ember that lit fairly glow that may disappear anytime. yet you overcome it. yes i felt fear but after it evaporates a rush of adrenalin pumps every cell in your body you can feel everyone of them like being reborn. well just like what doesnt k*ll you makes you stronger x10.