What Women Want?

I just want someone I can really have a conversation with. Someone who will respect me but won't let me walk all over him. Basta like ng boyfriend ko. Of course it helps to be cute din pero that takes a backseat when it comes to my priorities (NOT saying that my boyfriend is ugly ha! :D ) ... personality pa rin talaga.

Edited by 1800donttry
  • 2 weeks later...

there are times when women crave for the simplest of things.....but somehow, in between the arguments, the miscommunication, the misconceptions.....the message gets lost and doesn't come across in the simplest manner that it should.....thus the complicated perceptions.....and eventually.....failed expectations......

• 2 months later...

a great vacation with a good, sweet, romantic and spontaneous kinda guy.

respectful not only towards me but to my fellow ladies as well.

someone who's FAITHFUL and SINCERE and someone who'd be drop dead crazy about me and for me. only for me.

someone who'd treat me as his queen and not as his concubine.

• 4 months later...

the safest way is to ask women what they want rather than guessing . you might buy something that may end up being thrown at you whats worse , you might be doing something which you thinks she likes and her reaction is completely the opposite. Surprise will give you " Pogi points " but only if you do it right and its not everyday your going to do it right.