Favorite Subject/s

From chemistry I learned social studies - there are elements that match and there are elements that don't; then there are the noble gases - they don't give a s@%t

From social studies I learned chemistry - human beings have always sought chemicals and one of the important chemicals is gold which has given rise to the modern societies/economies

• 1 month later...

Translation...major ko ito. Walang kokontra :-)

After a discussion in my translation class, I realized what a mess our national language is in. No standardized Filipino. Every college in UP Diliman alone has its own version of localized terms. If you seek the Filipino of another university, e.g. DLSU, it becomes an entirely different breed.

And then we have the government making no move to really help the languages in the country flourish. It does the exact opposite. Yet the bureaucracy complains of our lack of identity and unity.

BS.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aside from Biochemistry, its Physiology and Pharmacology

I loved Anatomy and Physiology as well. Aced the final exam. Back then, I knew exactly how each system worked (circulatory, skeletal, nervous, pulmonary, digestive, etc.)

Unfortunately, that was a lifetime ago and I've forgotten those lessons. I have no doubt, however, that if I were to take the course all over again, it would come back to me.