Favorite Subject/s

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Asian History back in 2nd year high. Our teacher was so damn good he got the whole class memorizing the whole map of Asia, with eyes closed. Literally! He tackled each country real well you'd think na nakarating na sya dun! And he really had us listening to him and learn. Sana lahat ng teachers ganun and sana teachers would also get to experience that. Iba yung feeling as a student and as a teacher nun eh.

Another was Chinese History with this particular teacher. What was good about her is that she'd discuss and explain it in Chinese and after a while translate it to English and Filipino. That is to give way for those who couldn't follow and understand it in Chinese and likewise.

Hmmm... What else?

Oh, and Egyptian Art. Grabe, I salute our teacher for that subject! Sir S, wherever you are, I still remember the class discussions. Thank you coz I really learned a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

biology, chemistry, physics, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, operations research, and english.. favorites of mine!

Wow you must have had high grades in school. I didn't like chemistry, statistics, and operations research especially the Simplex method. You get one table wrong and all succeeding tables are also wrong. It's not difficult per se but requires a lot of concentration. Which was taken away by our terror professor who kept counting down the minutes left before we had to submit our test papers. Sadista talaga.

My professor in statistics couldn't communicate properly. Couldn' understand what she was talking about because of her poor diction.

• 1 month later...