Favorite Subject/s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well...i liked History during high school because i had a crush on our teacher...

chemistry as well...i was kinda the class clown during high school and one time, while having our chem class, i suddenly slammed the table (while our teacher was discussing atoms and stuff) and said "UHM...ayan...patay kang Atom ka!"...everybody went silent, my teacher dumbfounded and she asked me why i did that...and i told her that i "killed the atom on top of my table" and if atoms were not discovered e we wouldn't have the chemistry class...everybody laughed (including my teacher) and I officially became the "teacher's pet". Got an A though on this class..

last but not least...Integral Calculus during college...handed me my first and only failing grade my entire college life.

Microwave Communications

-magaling yung prof namin dun eh

Industrial Electronics

-mahirap yung mga problems pero masaya

Engineering Economy

-masarap magcompute ng pera..hehehe!

ECE ka rin sir?!.

same forte with you engr paolo25 but i have to add wireless comm and robotics....hehehe

• 1 month later...

Rizal course.

So much lesson to learn about this dude, imagine, ang liit na tao...but his brain and his ideas is huge!

You name it...a poet, a writer, a doctor, can speak different languages, and best of all, he's good with women, damned...size doesnt matter after all... :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by john_locke